ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Review Request.........Please Reply Urgently.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vishalsunr

Review Request.........Please Reply Urgently.

Post by vishalsunr » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:38 pm

hi all....

i want to send the review of my HSMP rejection.... below mentioned is the format of the letter which i will be sending..... please let me know are there and changes to be done or not........ plase kindly reply urgently as i dont have much time left and do needful......Thanks a Ton.

Respected HSMP team,

My name is xxxx and I applied for HSMP in July, 2006. My reference number is xxxxx Recently I received a refusal letter with the explanation of the causes for my refusal.
I am very much thankful to the HSMP team for considering and assessing my HSMP application. The brief summary of my application is as follows:
Application against the qualifying criteria – Under 28.

Academic Achievement claimed - 15 awarded - 15
Work Experience claimed - 35 awarded - 00
Earning Criteria claimed - 25 awarded - 25
Age Allowance claimed- 05 awarded - 05
Skilled Partner claimed- 10 awarded - 00
TOTAL clamied 90 awarded - 45

I claimed 35 points in Work Experience section, but 0 points were awarded. And also claimed 10 points in Skilled Partner Section, but 0 Points were awarded, as the evidences I provided were not enough for you. Here I will explain in detail why I do not agree with the decision taken by the HSMP Team.
I hereby kindly request your to reconsider the review you decision made on my application. I strongly believe that the decision take by the HSMP team is incorrect and unfair. Below mentioned are the reasons for which I think that the decision is incorrect.

1. The qualifying criteria of my application is UNDER 28, so according to the HSMP Guidelines I need four years of full time graduate level work experience to claim 35 points, but in the reason given for not awarding points for work experience you have stated that you were not able to find the sufficient evidence to demonstrate previous work experience involved five years graduate level work. It is sure that you are not able to find the evidences to prove the work experience for five years as my application was of UNDER 28 and it requires only four years of graduate level work experience and the supporting documents i.e. Appointment letter and Work Experience Certificate was attached, which clearly supports to my claim of four years of graduate level of work experience.
2. As per the HSMP guidelines which states that graduate level work experience would be normally be a role within a company or institution that would require to have minimum education standard of a UK degree of equivalent, in the work experience certificate provided with the application it is clearly stated that I am an fulltime employee of the company working at the permanent post of Senior Executive – Accounts, which is a graduate level post.
3. All the duties and responsibilities which are performed by me in our organisation are clearly stated in the appointment letter as well as it is also clearly stated in the Work Experience Certificate provided with the application. And I am very much confident that the work which I am performing in my company can not be done by non-graduate and it is also clearly stated in the work experience certificate that the post which I hold is a graduate level post. All the duties and responsibilities performed by me in the company in which I work for is clearly stated and again for your reference I am enclosing the work experience certificate and letter of appointment which I had already provided along with the original application. (please kindly note that I am not sending any new evidences which are not there in the previous application)
4. I kindly request you to once again go through the evidences and please consider my application carefully. I am sure that no one in the UK also can perform same duties as performed by me in my company, without having at least graduate degree. So I request you to treat my work experience as graduate level work experience and kindly award me the point for the same. There is a genuine request you to kindly take this matter seriously as this is the question of my life time carrier, so if you are not in position to consider work experience as four years work experience then please at least consider it as two years work experience and award points for that in order to get total of 65 points to qualify HSMP criteria of under 28.

Please kindly give your inputs as soon as possible,

Regards,
Vishal

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:25 pm

Vishal,

I guess the contents of the letter is fine but refine this para as it does not sound good...don't say no one in UK can prefrom the duties u do and also sound confident...don't tell them if not 4 years then grant me 2 years work exp...y shud u say so...u r confident that u can claim 4 years of work exp..

I am sure that no one in the UK also can perform same duties as performed by me in my company, without having at least graduate degree. So I request you to treat my work experience as graduate level work experience and kindly award me the point for the same. There is a genuine request you to kindly take this matter seriously as this is the question of my life time carrier, so if you are not in position to consider work experience as four years work experience then please at least consider it as two years work experience and award points for that in order to get total of 65 points to qualify HSMP criteria of under 28.

Also where is the point to debate the 10 points for partner...y aren't u fighting those points...i m sure u must have given enough proof for that...

Last, just an advice, don't sound as if u r begging for something...refine the language of ur last para (point 4) and try to sound very positive...

vishalsunr

Hey....Reply.

Post by vishalsunr » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:35 pm

Ashekt...

Thanks a lot for your reply...

i have asked to grand work exp. for 2 yrs only for the reason that suppose if they grant it then also i get total of 65 points.....

Waiting for your kind input,

Regards,
Vishal

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:53 pm

I would like to put some feedback for you, as per my understanding,,,, I think you are doing one mistake the comments which you got from caseworker were
“We are not satisfied that sufficient evidences was provided to demonstrate that your previous work exp. involves five years of graduate level work. The HSMP guidelines states that graduate level work experience would normally be a role within a company or institution that would require you to have a minimum educational standard of a UK degree or equivalent. The evidence provided by M/s. XXXX is not equivalent to UK Graduate Level Work. Therefore we are unable to award points for this section.”
I would say that you should give some explanation that why you think that the duties and responsibilities mentioned in your experience certificate needs to have the Graduation Degee,

I would advise that instead of attaching the copy of the certificate again you should select the sentence or word which you quote and unquote in the letter and explain that due to the following job responsiblities it is clear that it needs to have the graduate degree.
i hope this will also help you
thanks

vishalsunr

Hey....Reply.

Post by vishalsunr » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:17 pm

Hi Ambreen

Thanks a lot for your reply....

please give me some more inputs....

Thanks again..
Regards,
Vishal

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:50 pm

No if u have claimed the points initially for 4 years stick to it...just expain the logic y u feel u shud get points for 4 years of work exp...and don't say specifically that give me point for 2 years if not 4 as if they feel it is for 2 years they will give it on their own rather tahn u telling them and sounding defensive.

And as ur work exp. letter says it's a graduate level work, u don't need to specifically go into each of the duties to say this can be done by the graduate...it is fine but just highlight this fact...

what about ur partner's point....u shud claim it as they are pretty staright forward points and can help u reach that 65 nark...what proof did u gave for this and what arguments u r putting forward...

vishalsunr

Review Request.........Please Reply ASAP.

Post by vishalsunr » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:36 pm

hi..ashket.

thanks for your reply...

reg. partners points i have provided my marriage certficarte, letter from society about joint stay (but it was addressed to whom so ever it may concern), joint bank account statement, joint policy from National Insurance company of india and life insurance co. of india.

Waiting for your reply,
Regards,
vishal

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:41 pm

vishalsunr wrote:reg. partners points i have provided my marriage certficarte, letter from society about joint stay (but it was addressed to whom so ever it may concern), joint bank account statement, joint policy from National Insurance company of india and life insurance co. of india.
Not sure if you provided clear evidence to claim a 2 yr. relationship.

As per the caseworker guidance -
Evidence required to demonstrate a two year partnership
The applicant must supply evidence that they and their long-term partner have been living in a relationship of either marriage, or a relationship akin to marriage, that has subsisted for the last two years or more. They must provide three pieces of evidence, from the list given, addressed to both the applicant and their partner to demonstrate that they have lived at the same address for the last two years.
If the applicant is married they should supply their marriage certificate as one of the pieces of evidence to confirm the relationship. Civil partners should supply their civil partnership document.
An example of this is the case of an applicant and their partner has been living together since March 2002. They should supply a piece of official evidence addressed to them both, at the same address, from March 2002 (if married, this could be their marriage certificate or civil partnership document to show when they started living together), a piece from 2003 and a piece from March 2004.
The address does not have to be the same one for the two years (as the applicant may have moved house) it is more important that the documents show that the applicant and partner have continuously lived at the same address as each other for the last two years.
The caseworker must be satisfied that the evidence provided clearly demonstrates that the applicant and partner have been living together for the last two years before points can be awarded.

regards

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:28 am

If you have provided the proofs u have mentioned above for claiming the points for ur partner, then there is no way that can be disputed. Just elaborate and explain it in the letter that marraige certificate is well enough proof and besides that u have given bank statement, just try to link ur documents to the list of documents they refer to for claiming the spouse point, it's just the matter of presenting the facts right and u can have the points.

simar

Re: Review Request.........Please Reply ASAP.

Post by simar » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:06 am

vishalsunr wrote:hi..ashket.

thanks for your reply...

reg. partners points i have provided my marriage certficarte, letter from society about joint stay (but it was addressed to whom so ever it may concern), joint bank account statement, joint policy from National Insurance company of india and life insurance co. of india.

Waiting for your reply,
Regards,
vishal
vishalsunr,
I understand you have shook of your life after getting 0 points for work experience & spouse achievement.
First let me try to answer easy part.
Spouse achievement:
First thing first. Culture wise UK & India is fall apart.
Marriage certificate, joint statements of bank, insurance policy can all be made when the relationship is good. What guarantee is that you both share same bed for last 2 years. That’s why they want last 2 year utility bills in your & your spouse name at same address. You like it or not, thats the way local people recognise that relationship is fine. I do understand in India generally our phone, electricity, water bill are most of time in house owner name ( if one rent)or in our family in our parents name. But that is not the way things is here in uk. But then this subjective assement is something local uk people /home office people have defined. You have play with their rules.

Work Experience :
This is another subjective assement area difficult to score.
In your experience letter for period of time, lot of "verbs" are required. People tends to use Nouns . ex , I am working as "Senior Executive – Accounts" is good for nothing. In lay man terms, you need to get it write what actions you day in day to day life.
And your actions (roles) require knowledge of subjects that are part of your curriculum in your gradate studies.
Second thing, these roles( actions) are paid best in the country of your residence among the people who are doing similar roles.

If 12th pass pupil in around your area( not known to you) can make out your personality reading your documents of person who after studying
In gradation is using such subjects in day to day life and also earning among similar roles best India. I am sure you will get points in work experience.

Best of luck