ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Sponsor (Reason for requesting COS)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

m_927
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Sponsor (Reason for requesting COS)

Post by m_927 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Hi!
I am currently on my PSW. My company is applying to get on the register of sponsors. Being a small company, they have given me the responsibility to carry out the process.

In the form, there is a question 'Give reason for requesting n number of COS'

What can I write there? Any suggestions?

madona587
Member of Standing

Post by madona587 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:18 am

Just write like

"We have a migrant working for us for the X amount of months under PSW. He/She is hoping to switch to TIER2 and we would like to sponsor him. He is working as a "job title" and in charge of "X Things" He/She is very important to our business because he/she X things"

This is what my company put. If you do mention the job title make sure you dont put something else in your job title when you assign your COS. If you're not sure about the job title don't mention it here. But my HR dept mentioned my job title as a "IT Developer" but in the COS i put down as a "Web designer" as its the correct title. But i got Visa :)
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on :)