ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visit visa refused for mother from pakistan plz help!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zose
Newly Registered

visit visa refused for mother from pakistan plz help!

Post by zose » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Hi can anybody advice me plz that i got refusal of mother visit visa and they give reason for refusal are

F:- Finances:- evidence provided is deemed insufficient or incomplete
OB:- Obligations to return to home country not shown - e.g.no social, economic
or professional ties in home country shown

i checked on website that i can appeal it but any advice that will i appeal myself nd is it worth or will i appeal through solicitor is better.

Also if i am appealing through solicitor and best solicitor who can get my mother visa approved bcoz i don't mind to pay.
any advice would be appriciated.
thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:35 pm

An appeal is the only thing you can do. The ECO thinks her ties to her homeland are sufficiently lacking that she represents a risk of not returning so it's now the responsibility of a judge to see if he agrees with that. Unfortunately, a large number of people in her situation and location do not return so there is a high degree of reasonable suspicion that is working against her.

mudamus
BANNED

Post by mudamus » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:58 am

Well go and make and affidavit to demonstrate an assurance, with your appeal to the appellate office if the reason given is about ''confidence of return'' otherwise they must give a reason for their administrative decision.

zose
Newly Registered

Post by zose » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:53 pm

thanks very much guys for reply me bk so as you saying do i need to ask her to make afidavit on stamp paper that she will return back to home after her visit and another thing finances insuffient or imcomplete i don't understand why they did it and do i need my bank statment again or do i need to ask her bank statment with more balance showing from bk home.
answer would be appricated.

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:55 pm

You have to show some kind of obligations or ties of your mother to your home country like she has a house in her name to take care or if she is a pensioner she has to collect her pension every month or every week or she has unmarried dependent children to look after.
Secondly you have to show sufficient savings that if you are sponsoring your mother you can afford her travel expenses from Pakistan to here, her living expenses and most importantly if she gets sick or some other kind of medical emergencies after coming here you should be in a position to afford her Private medical treatment. Hope this will help in understanding the reasons of Refusal.
PIKKA

Bell2
BANNED

Post by Bell2 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:22 pm

zose wrote:thanks very much guys for reply me bk so as you saying do i need to ask her to make afidavit on stamp paper that she will return back to home after her visit and another thing finances insuffient or imcomplete i don't understand why they did it and do i need my bank statment again or do i need to ask her bank statment with more balance showing from bk home.
answer would be appricated.

You don't need to give then deeds of your families rather than showing that, you the person inviting them, has money, has a home or place to shelter them during their visit and promise that, they'll return to their home country otherwise check the list of requirement for family visitor to the state rather come here and get some upside down advises that irritate some of us here. :lol: