ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Review Request.........Please HEMP Urgently.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vishalsunr

Review Request.........Please HEMP Urgently.

Post by vishalsunr » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:59 pm

Hi all..

I am enclosing the copy of my Work Exp. Cerfitifate supplied and wordings of refusal letter....

Please let me know What to do now.....

Work Exp. Certi

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr. xxx is a permanent full time employee of our company M/s. xxx, since July 2002, working in a graduate level position.

He joined as Senior Executive – Accounts after completion of Bachelor of Commerce with Advanced Accounting and Auditing in April 2002 from xxx University. He was provided intensive in-house training in corporate financial activities during her final semester live project work in the company.

As a Senior Executive – Accounts his responsibilities are as under:

• Reviewing analyzes and presents financial data, including revenue projections and expenditure reports, to determine funding requirements.

• Preparation of financial statements, reports of operations, expenditure reports, statistical data, and other information concerning financial requirements; assisting in gathering and reviewing data for preparation of budget work programs.

• Maintaining accounts in computerized environment and maintaining various ledgers, journals, registers and other fiscal records; allocating revenues to appropriate functions; classifying expenditures and posts to various accounts as required.

• Reviewing and processing expense vouchers, invoices, and other fiscal documents for payment; reconciling various financial reports and other data concerning fiscal operations.

• Determining payroll requirements; maintaining payroll data; preparing and processing monthly payrolls.

• Writing up of accounts and the preparation of financial statements.

• Monitoring the fund position of the banks and ensuring Bank reconciliation & cash reconciliation.

• Compliance to statutory requirements such as PF, ESI, TDS, VAT, FBT etc.

• Analysis of operating costs and forecast deviations.

• Document existing policies and procedures, seek improvements where appropriate, and maintain and improve upon the existing control environment

• Assist with financial and regulatory reporting issues that are common in the financial services industry.

• Verify complete accuracy of accounting records

He has successfully participated and played an active role in many key decision and making processes and policy formation processes of the company as Senior Executive – Accounts:

Please contact us at below mentioned details if you need any further details about employment of Mr. XXX with us.

Contact Details: Tel. No. XXXXXXXXXXXX
Mobile: XXXXXXXXXXX
Email: XXXXX@XXX.XXX

For, XXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXX
CMD/ CEO

and they said
They say “We are not satisfied that sufficient evidences was provided to demonstrate that your previous work exp. involves five years of graduate level work. The HSMP guidelines states that graduate level work experience would normally be a role within a company or institution that would require you to have a minimum educational standard of a UK degree or equivalent. The evidence provided by M/s. XXXX is not equivalent to UK Graduate Level Work. Therefore we are unable to award points for this section.”

PLEASE LET ME KNOW NOW WHAT TO DO[/u]

simar

Post by simar » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:16 pm

If you can explain in hsmp job section , that 12th pass sharp chap will not able to do these task unless and until he did
Get knowledge of such & such subjects , which were part of your curriculum in graduation. The experience letter is fine.

Minor alteration in letter can be( in case apply next time) , to list your roles in priority starting with most complex down to simple.
Reading letter as someone knowing much of accounts it seems you are doing all sort of work without any need to specialization in any field.. Perhaps try to reduce simple task to one rather than unnecessary expropriating them.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Review Request.........Please HEMP Urgently.

Post by pantaiema » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:02 pm

Dear vishalsunr

Your work experience letter look fine.
But I think you need to clarify further.
When did you get your degree ?
Did you get point on your degree ? (If yes then your degree is equivalent with UK degree)
When did you start working in this company ?.
What other evidence did you provide aparrt your work expereince. Did you submit tax document, pay slip, bank account (showing the flow of your salary)?.

I am asking this because 'apart from other considereation' you normally need to have degree in odrder to claim graduate level experience.

Pantaiema

vishalsunr wrote:Hi all..

and they said
They say “We are not satisfied that sufficient evidences was provided to demonstrate that your previous work exp. involves five years of graduate level work. The HSMP guidelines states that graduate level work experience would normally be a role within a company or institution that would require you to have a minimum educational standard of a UK degree or equivalent. The evidence provided by M/s. XXXX is not equivalent to UK Graduate Level Work. Therefore we are unable to award points for this section.”

PLEASE LET ME KNOW NOW WHAT TO DO[/u]

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:38 pm

Dear Pantaiema,

Hi,
i was awarded points for education. i did b.com with advanced accounting and auditing...

i joined the company as soon as i graduated...
i also got points on earnings.....

Now what to dooooooooooo.....

Waiting for yout reply..

Regadrs,
Vishal

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:24 pm

vishalsunr wrote:He was provided intensive in-house training in corporate financial activities during her final semester live project work in the company.
Don't know for sure but this could be one of the reasons ?? Becuase the applicant had to undergo specific "intensive" training ???

Don't know if I am right !! It's just a personal opinion based on my limited understanding.

regards

Tobias1972
Newly Registered

Post by Tobias1972 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:20 pm

They said "“We are not satisfied that sufficient evidences was provided to demonstrate that your previous work exp. involves five years of graduate level work."

Your experience letter states that you started your job in 2002, which was only four years ago. This may be why they didn't give you any points.

Good luck!

Tobias

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:47 pm

Dear vishalsunr

You make your case more clear but you have not answer this question:

"What other evidence did you provide apart your work experience letter. Did you submit tax document, pay slip, bank account (showing the flow of your salary)?"

You need to understand that it is your interest0 and not of the case wrokers to convince about your involvement in the jobs.

The reference letter alone probably enough if you are working in the well known MNC in the UK or other industrialised countries. As you know, the case workers also know, in some countries where fraud are prominent it is dead easy to get a dozen of work experience letters for less then 5 quids without necessary that the person involve in that jobs.

Pantaiema.

vishalsunr wrote:Dear Pantaiema,

Hi,
i was awarded points for education. i did b.com with advanced accounting and auditing...

Waiting for yout reply..

Regadrs,
Vishal

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:01 pm

Regarding your query....

i have supplied salary slips for last 12 months, bank account statement where the salary is credited, letter from the current employer confirming the total salary paid in last 12 months....

i am not able to understand that they awarded points for earnings then why not for work exp...

Waiting for your reply,
Vishal
pantaiema wrote:Dear vishalsunr

You make your case more clear but you have not answer this question:

"What other evidence did you provide apart your work experience letter. Did you submit tax document, pay slip, bank account (showing the flow of your salary)?"

You need to understand that it is your interest0 and not of the case wrokers to convince about your involvement in the jobs.

The reference letter alone probably enough if you are working in the well known MNC in the UK or other industrialised countries. As you know, the case workers also know, in some countries where fraud are prominent it is dead easy to get a dozen of work experience letters for less then 5 quids without necessary that the person involve in that jobs.

Pantaiema.

Hi,

Waiting for yout reply..

Regadrs,
Vishal

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:14 pm

Dear vishalsunr

You have not mentioned about tax documents yet.

They might still think that you or your relatives put the money into your bank account You got the work experience letter from your friend/relatives.

Please do not get me wrong that I am not accusing you. I just make you see and aware the possibility that the caseworker or other people might think.

If you also submit your tax documents, I strongly suggest you submit for review and address what they need. I believe that your chance to win the case are very high.

Pantaiema

vishalsunr wrote:Regarding your query....

i have supplied salary slips for last 12 months, bank account statement where the salary is credited, letter from the current employer confirming the total salary paid in last 12 months....

i am not able to understand that they awarded points for earnings then why not for work exp...

Waiting for your reply,
Vishal

Hi,

Waiting for yout reply..

Regadrs,
Vishal
[/quote]

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:48 pm

hi pantaiema..

i have already submitted tax documents for last fiscal year..

Regards,
Vishal

They might still think that you or your relatives put the money into your bank account You got the work experience letter from your friend/relatives.

Please do not get me wrong that I am not accusing you. I just make you see and aware the possibility that the caseworker or other people might think.

If you also submit your tax documents, I strongly suggest you submit for review and address what they need. I believe that your chance to win the case are very high.

Pantaiema

Waiting for your reply,
Vishal

Hi,

Waiting for yout reply..

Regadrs,
Vishal
[/quote]

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:49 pm

hi pantaiema..

i have already submitted tax documents for last fiscal year..

Regards,
Vishal

Pantaiema

Waiting for your reply,
Vishal

Hi,

Waiting for yout reply..

Regadrs,
Vishal
[/quote]

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:26 pm

It seems that your case is genuine. I strongly suggest that you aske for review fro the following reasos:

- Your experience letter is clelarly menitioned that you are working onthe graduate level.

- Yaou have submitted all avalable evidence to prove ypur involvement onte jobs.

I wish you good luck and hope to hear good news from you in this forum

Pantaiema

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:51 pm

In my opinion, the fact that your experience letter has been signed by the CEO/CMD of the organization seems out of line.

If I were a caseworker, I would have doubts about the size/scope/authenticity of an organization where a CMD signs a reference letter for an employee (and that too for one who has just stepped into the professional world - first job). I would suspect that the compnay is either fake or owned by a relative / family member !!

I would suggest you evaluate carefully your chances of success in a review. It might be a good idea to collect appropriate documents afresh and make a new application.

regards

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:05 am

sushdmehta wrote:In my opinion, the fact that your experience letter has been signed by the CEO/CMD of the organization seems out of line.

If I were a caseworker, I would have doubts about the size/scope/authenticity of an organization where a CMD signs a reference letter for an employee (and that too for one who has just stepped into the professional world - first job). I would suspect that the compnay is either fake or owned by a relative / family member !!

I would suggest you evaluate carefully your chances of success in a review. It might be a good idea to collect appropriate documents afresh and make a new application.

regards
Hi sushdmehta

What difference it make if company is owned by family / relative . as long as company is registered with some legal body. and employes are paying Tax on the salary. Is it not okay to HO

Is there required for from Home office that company should exits on some specific legal grounds.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:14 am

Hi,

I didn't mean that working in an organization managed / owned by someone known is not allowed as per HSMP. I said a caseworker could either "doubt" the authenticity of such a reference letter or doubt the size/scope of the organization (CMDs usually don't sign reference letters). This doubt could trigger a physical reference check, which most applicants wish to avoid.

Please keep in mind that HSMP applications now ask for all documents in "ORIGINAL" for one primary reason - the ease with which HSMP applicants can manage to obtain forged documents in some countries !!!

This is my personal opinion, based on the limited undertsanding that I have. Others are most welcome to have a different opinion.

regards