ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visit visa refused plz help!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zose
Newly Registered

visit visa refused plz help!

Post by zose » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:46 pm

in that case i will request my most recent bank statment from ireland and also submit my mother bank statment from pakistan.
only thing i m confused that what exactly i have to submit that can be her property registry in english on her name or just affidavit on stamp paper only is enough from pakistan.

fatty patty

Re: visit visa refused plz help!

Post by fatty patty » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:35 pm

zose wrote:in that case i will request my most recent bank statment from ireland and also submit my mother bank statment from pakistan.
only thing i m confused that what exactly i have to submit that can be her property registry in english on her name or just affidavit on stamp paper only is enough from pakistan.
You need to show a convincing link to your mother's home country that she will return for e.g. if she is in employment then employment letter, if she is a housewife then an affidavit from her husband stating that she will return, also you have as a sponsor need to write it clearly in the letter that you are bearing all her boarding and lodging expenses and she will return after her holidays etc.

As far as the finances are concerned if she don't have bank statement than her husband's bank statement will suffice and especially yours as you are her sponsor who is willing to bear expenses. Around 3k in euros considered to be sound bank statement. If she has property in her home country then you can attach either valuation cert from estate agents or the land deed showing the current house price.

Bell2
BANNED

Re: visit visa refused plz help!

Post by Bell2 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:19 am

fatty patty wrote:
zose wrote:in that case i will request my most recent bank statment from ireland and also submit my mother bank statment from pakistan.
You need to show a convincing link to your mother's home country that she will return for e.g. if she is in employment then employment letter, if she is a housewife then an affidavit from her husband stating that she will return, also you have as a sponsor need to write it clearly in the letter that you are bearing all her boarding and lodging expenses and she will return after her holidays etc.

As far as the finances are concerned if she don't have bank statement than her husband's bank statement will suffice and especially yours as you are her sponsor who is willing to bear expenses. Around 3k in euros considered to be sound bank statement. If she has property in her home country then you can attach either valuation cert from estate agents or the land deed showing the current house price.
I think from my own point of view, attaching your mother landed property deed is out of bond, you have the right to invite your mother into the country, insofar you can demonstrate by yourself that she will return home after the holiday, by providing your financial ability to maintain her, and show that she could returned home by informing them after she left the country, that's it, don't mess up the entire family visitor visa. :roll:

zose
Newly Registered

Post by zose » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:06 am

thanks a lot dis info will help.