ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

COSMOPOL. AJAYXYZ

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raj

COSMOPOL. AJAYXYZ

Post by raj » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:55 am

now a days i can see loats of people are getting rejection based on they couldn't provide the enough evidence

Does it mean HSMP donot ask for additional documents and straightway they rejects the application

m i right in this understanding

-raj
no matter how thin u slice the cheese, it still has two sides....let's now try to view my from side....
------------------------RAJ------------------------------

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:58 am

no you are wrong. I do not agree with you at all. The team asked many people for additional documents and there are many success cases thereafter. Be positive man, there are lot of people who do not understand the meaning of attachments and proofs. There is a proper way of presenting your application before the case worker. If you follow it, all your doc's are original and/ notorised, there is a minimum chance of rejection.

If you have seen some unsuccessfull cases then you will also see many successfull cases.

raj

Post by raj » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:50 pm

Can the document be verified by a Justice of peace in UK, Instead of notary.
no matter how thin u slice the cheese, it still has two sides....let's now try to view my from side....
------------------------RAJ------------------------------

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:42 am

govt. organizations do not verify anything so easily. If you can get it done...Thats great.

Maira

Post by Maira » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:25 am

Don't worry about asians ...They are every where and u would
see the most acceptence cases will be of them also. :lol:

Ajay Kumar Singh

Post by Ajay Kumar Singh » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:33 pm

roams no offence to any community plz..

Raj no need to worry about, if you are showing proper docs.
You mean the certification of docs? HC/Embassy will do it.

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:41 pm

ajay I did not mean to offend any community.... just my view..... by the way I am asian too.

Ajay Kumar Singh

Post by Ajay Kumar Singh » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:43 pm

Welcome :)

humbleman
Newly Registered

Post by humbleman » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:40 pm

Simar's stastitics shows her ignorance. In this forum the people who are applying are for HSMP and not illegal immigrant.

For ignorat Simar , please note - most of the people who apply for HSMP have their annual incomes way above the their nationalk GDP.

[edited by Cosmopol] there ia also some thing called purchasing power parity and the the calculation of GDP according to that. Many in HSMP apply to join a large economy in UK and to improve their career prospects as the economy is ahead by 10-15 years .

[edited by Cosmopol]

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:01 pm

Guyz

Could you lot start behaving lest I bring out my BIG Moderator stick and discipline you.

BTW, I am African - so what the heck if GDP is low or high - strangely people in countries where the GDP is low tend to enjoy life and have fun - not worrying about credit cards, bills, taxes etc

So chill out dudes :lol:
Where there is a will there is a way.

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:07 pm

I agree with chess ... but them people posting in this forum should not hut others by posting msg's like simars.

I agree with humbleman too ... without enough knowledge plzzzzzz dont post the msg's.I am from shouth asia whos living in UK.

p.s:HSMP is to attract talented people

simar

Post by simar » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:24 pm

Hi Guys,
I am sorry if the statistics shown hurts you. I would like the Moderators to kindly delete that statistics part. It was just a collective data that comes up while discussing.

Cheers & be happy.

Simar

Cosmopol
Member of Standing

Post by Cosmopol » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:30 pm

Simar - I deleted that post as per your request. FYI, posters can delete their own messages, so feel free to do so in the future if you'd like to "backtrack"... ;)

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:31 pm

I appreciate u simar for u'r understanding.Keep up ...

humbleman
Newly Registered

Post by humbleman » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:40 pm

I am glad b for Simran that 'better sense prevailed' and she agreed to retract her statement. Backtracking and agreeing one's mistake is a good quality. Hope you qualify for HSMP

Mini
Member of Standing

Post by Mini » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:45 pm

geez Cosmopol,
Now why did u delete the whole post...should've just done xxx on the objectionable part. Now i can't get what the excitement is all about.
Mini

simar

Post by simar » Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:50 pm

Hi Cospomol,
Thanks for the same. Yeah Even Army tactics taught to backtrack if going go tuff. Here our real aim is to get pass the hsmp test. Rest all talk is just a time pass.

Cosmopol
Member of Standing

Post by Cosmopol » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:48 pm

Mini - I didn't find that the post was exactly objectionable. It compared income levels in South Asia against the West, and while it may have raised questions, it has not crossed into the "prohibited" territory, in my opinion. Some members were not satisfied with it, so Simar asked to delete "the statistics part", which really was the entire post... Hope this clarifies it all ;)

asif
Newly Registered

Re: hi

Post by asif » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:18 pm

raoms wrote:no you are wrong. I do not agree with you at all. The team asked many people for additional documents and there are many success cases thereafter. Be positive man, there are lot of people who do not understand the meaning of attachments and proofs. There is a proper way of presenting your application before the case worker. If you follow it, all your doc's are original and/ notorised, there is a minimum chance of rejection.

If you have seen some unsuccessfull cases then you will also see many successfull cases.
you have a wide experience ,glad to read it ,take care