ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR under 10 years rule and fixed penalty

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

miyazi78

ILR under 10 years rule and fixed penalty

Post by miyazi78 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:00 pm

hi every one

i am new in this forum . i am about to apply ilr under 10 years rule . my case is straightforward . no gap on 10 years . all visa extension bu premium service . but i had one fixed penalty notice on last nov 2010 due no mot and pollice serve me £60 non endorsable fine . due to mismind i failed to pay with i the time limit . when i was called payment line , they told me my case is transfer to Majesty court . i rang court and paid the fine £90 ( increase 50%) before getting any letter from court .

now my question is that any problem towards my irl

waiting for kind suggestion

thanks miyazi

zahamid
Newly Registered

Re: ILR under 10 years rule and fixed penalty

Post by zahamid » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:59 am

hi

I also have the same circumstances, only difference is my fine has gone up to 377£ as i changed address and never got the ticket.but when i got the collection letter i quickly paid it off as advised by a lawyer so it would not effect the 10 year application case.
Until you have paid it and got no summons or bailiffs or simply no criminal conviction made you don't need to worry .

Best of luck on ILR

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:07 pm

as long as you pay your dues, you guys will be fine. just mention it in your application regardless.