ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

do we need to take appoint ment for dependents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ssp123
Newly Registered

do we need to take appoint ment for dependents

Post by ssp123 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:59 pm

Hi all, i need some information regarding the appointment for dependants,
i read on this forum some where that we no need to take dependants to same day service, but do we need to book appointments for dependants as well or appointment for me is enough... please..

mk357
Member of Standing

Re: do we need to take appoint ment for dependents

Post by mk357 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:37 pm

ssp123 wrote:Hi all, i need some information regarding the appointment for dependants,
i read on this forum some where that we no need to take dependants to same day service, but do we need to book appointments for dependants as well or appointment for me is enough... please..
You would have to mention the number of your dependants when booking an appointment.

manyaonisland
Member of Standing

Re: do we need to take appoint ment for dependents

Post by manyaonisland » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:10 pm

mk357 wrote:
ssp123 wrote:Hi all, i need some information regarding the appointment for dependants,
You would have to mention the number of your dependants when booking an appointment.
Not only "mention the number" you will have to give some details like DOB Email and gender etc. when you book the appointment. each applicant on the appointment gets the email confirmation.
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.