ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Complaint on VFS Global

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kristof
Newly Registered

Complaint on VFS Global

Post by Kristof » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Hi

Can you tell me guys where can I make complaint on VSF Global office Kiev?
Me and my wife are trying to apply for family permit there. To do that we need to make an appointment via phone. Every time we are calling there they refuse us telling that we don't have all required docs and sending us to website to check what we need more. We have all docs ready, translated plus additional ones just in case and they anyway keep saying thats not enought. What should we do? where to make a complaint? any ideas?
Thanks a lot in advance!

Regards

Kristof

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:23 pm

VFS are effectively a filter for the ECO. One of their aims is not to have applications rejected for lack of the correct information (that does not mean that they always know what's required of course). I speak from experience.

I suggest when you telephone to make your appointment, tell them you have everything that they need. When you have your appointment insist that they accept the application as is. Take a print of the UKBA website guidance, which is pretty clear and they should not be able to argue around that http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucit ... /documents. I think you already are well versed in what is required so I won't go into that.

If they have any doubts about the documentation when you get there, insist that they phone the embassy for clarification.

Of course you can always complain both to VFS direct and the embassy, but it may take ages to get satisfaction. The details will be on both websites.

Kristof
Newly Registered

Post by Kristof » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:03 pm

thanks a lot!!!

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:24 pm

No problem. Let us know how you get on.