ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Answer for Tier 1 extension Form Question D5

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sriyab1
Newly Registered

Answer for Tier 1 extension Form Question D5

Post by sriyab1 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Hi All,
While filling the Tier 1 extension form I came across below question on Page 20

D5. Are either the applicant’s current and/or any one of his/her previous passport(s) or travel
document(s) that he/she has used to travel to, and remain in, the United Kingdom which
shows his/her current leave unavailable?

I do have a Work Permit (WP) visa on my passport which expired in May 2009.

My Question: Do I need to say YES, and fill in the details of the expired WP visa

Any suggestions and experience will be helpful to proceed with the complete of my extension Form.

Sriyab

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:29 am

No, the question is whether the passport is unavailable? If you have your passport, then submit it with your application.

vignezh
United Kingdom

Re: Answer for Tier 1 extension Form Question D5

Post by vignezh » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:46 am

sriyab1 wrote:Hi All,
While filling the Tier 1 extension form I came across below question on Page 20

D5. Are either the applicant’s current and/or any one of his/her previous passport(s) or travel
document(s) that he/she has used to travel to, and remain in, the United Kingdom which
shows his/her current leave unavailable?

I do have a Work Permit (WP) visa on my passport which expired in May 2009.

My Question: Do I need to say YES, and fill in the details of the expired WP visa

Any suggestions and experience will be helpful to proceed with the complete of my extension Form.

Sriyab
The question is whether your passport (old/new) with your current visa unavailable? I guess you have the passport containing your current visa. The answer would be No.

sriyab1
Newly Registered

Thank you for your confirmation

Post by sriyab1 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:53 am

Thank you for your confirmation
I was confused with below statement

" document(s) that he/she has used to travel to, and remain in, the United Kingdom which shows his/her current leave unavailable?

And I have a Expired WP on the passport which proves as current leave unavailable pertaining to that WP but also have Tier 1 Visa on same Passport which shows current leave available :)