ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Online Appointments

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Gerry2011

ILR Online Appointments

Post by Gerry2011 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:42 am

Hello All,

I have registered myself with UKBA .
I want to book an online appointment for ILR with 2 Dependents.
Do I need to register them as well and book seperate appointments or I can include them in my appointment only.

Many Thanks
Gerry

hsmp2tier1

Re: ILR Online Appointments

Post by hsmp2tier1 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:45 am

If they are applying with you then you will need to include them in your appointment. Separate appointments would mean they are not applying with you and will be treated as separate applications.

ssp123
Newly Registered

Post by ssp123 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:54 pm

will they accept your application with dependents if you dont take them with you and you dont add them while booking the appointment. i feel the appointment system is only for security reasons to allow inside the premises but not sure.. need to wait and see the replies from seniors in the forum.