ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement visa appeal - need help!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Noorie226
Newly Registered

Settlement visa appeal - need help!

Post by Noorie226 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:31 pm

I have made an appeal in July 2011 for my husbands settlement visa as it was refused, it was refused because my husband put the incorrect details by mistake in the application form made in Islamabad and because of this small mistake the process is taking very long. The appeal is pending it had been 2 months now and still no reply they have before Dec to make a decision. How long does it normally take if they decide to issue with a visa does anybody know?

hondo1
Newly Registered

Re: Settlement visa appeal - need help!

Post by hondo1 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:47 am

Noorie226 wrote:I have made an appeal in July 2011 for my husbands settlement visa as it was refused, it was refused because my husband put the incorrect details by mistake in the application form made in Islamabad and because of this small mistake the process is taking very long. The appeal is pending it had been 2 months now and still no reply they have before Dec to make a decision. How long does it normally take if they decide to issue with a visa does anybody know?

You have to give us your scenario