ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work permit for NHS employers

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

steve81
Newly Registered

Work permit for NHS employers

Post by steve81 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:37 am

Hi Guys,
what about getting WP for NHS employers? Are there any criteria for getting WP? I mean the band, minumum salary for WP and grade? what about the job advertisement from NHS? Could anyone please explain this?

Steve

samkma
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by samkma » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:57 pm

Can you be more specific?

steve81
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by steve81 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:43 am

Hi,
I am at present working for NHS and I am on my SEGS visa. I would like to know whether NHS can help in getting a work permit. I would like to know the minimum salary per annum and Grade or Band to get work permit. Thanks in advance.

Reagrds
Steve

steve81
Newly Registered

Hello

Post by steve81 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:56 am

Hi,
expecting your replies...............

Dawie
Diamond Member

Post by Dawie » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:25 am

I believe you will find more information here:

http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk
In a few years time we'll look back on immigration control like we look back on American prohibition in the thirties - futile and counter-productive.

steve81
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by steve81 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:49 am

Hi,
Has anyone working for NHS obtained a work permit. please let me know it.

steve

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:48 pm

Hi Steve81,

Before I answer your queries, I would like to know whether you're working in NHS in the medical field (doctors, researcher etc.) or in the non-medical field (technologist, IT, logistics etc. etc.).

I ask so becuase the answers would be different, specially with respect to WP !!! Personally, I will be able to give you an insight about recruitment for doctors in NHS (it's a hot topic these days amongst the overseas graduate community). Sorry, but won't be able to comment on the status of non-medical recruitment in NHS.

regards

steve81
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by steve81 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:57 pm

Hi,
I am working as Medical Technologist. This is like scientic and technical post and not a direct medical field like doctor and nurse. Thanks for your reply sushdmehta. Do you know someone got work permit on a post like this.

Steve81