ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shoaibsuleman

Tier 1 (General) extension

Post by shoaibsuleman » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi Guys

Hope somebody answered about my query; my question is I got my Tier 1 General in Feb 2011 on that time I've claim the 20 points of age. My extension is due in 2013 but I was very curious to know how the age points work for extension as on the time I applied I was 29 and when my extension will due I will be 31, so do I will lose the 10 points or I will claim the same points I've claim on time of my initial application. Please advise me considering the rules after 6 April 2011. Appreciate if your advise will have some references from UKBA.

Thanks
Shoaib

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:33 am

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:53 pm

shoaibsuleman wrote:Hi

I was wondering if somebody got the Tier 1 general with the combination of Employment and self employed, and then after the visa he got the job which covers the same amount he showed earlier(with the combination) do he need to show the self employment papers in Tier 1 general extension which is filled in First grant? :roll:

Please advise

Thanks
Shoaib

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:55 pm

As in the initial application, the points for income for extension application is also based on the 12 month consecutive period in the 15 month window preceding such an application.

Strongly suggest that you read the policy guidance.