ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How do I get my reference number?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Angel592
Member of Standing

How do I get my reference number?

Post by Angel592 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:42 pm

So my dad kept all my naturalisation letters in this folder n he lost it, and I really want my reference number to call up the INIS to find out what's going on with my application. Except now I don't know my reference number cuz I lost the letters which had them written. How do I get my reference number nw?

mania3
BANNED

Re: How do I get my reference number?

Post by mania3 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Angel592 wrote:So my dad kept all my naturalisation letters in this folder n he lost it, and I really want my reference number to call up the INIS to find out what's going on with my application. Except now I don't know my reference number cuz I lost the letters which had them written. How do I get my reference number nw?
Write to them, so that, they can send you a copy kept on your file, my mother did so aswell, because she still alive not dead, when they said they'll not process my citizenship application unless i give them birth certificate. :D

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:55 pm

just write them letter with your name ,date of birth,address explain them you miss place the refrence number .can they provide you the ref letter copy etc etc etc.good luck

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:32 pm

IQU wrote:just write them letter with your name ,date of birth,address explain them you miss place the refrence number .can they provide you the ref letter copy etc etc etc.good luck
cheers :)

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:59 pm

good luck you dont have to be panic.they will give you the copy of refrence letter.anyway it will be good if you can send them your recent payslips,job letter etc etc .it will defiently weight your application.

bugside
BANNED

Post by bugside » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:58 am

Yes he knew he will write his name and every detail to get a copy of hsi/her reference number back as manial has said, or you don't know you write your date of birth and other identification details ? common sense prevail sometimes. :lol:

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:39 pm

IQU wrote:good luck you dont have to be panic.they will give you the copy of refrence letter.anyway it will be good if you can send them your recent payslips,job letter etc etc .it will defiently weight your application.
I don't have an payslips or job letters etc. I've never worked in my life?