ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension - PEO next week

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

instream
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extension - PEO next week

Post by instream » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm

Hi ,

I am having my Tier 1 extension in PEO next Wednesday (12/10/2011) at Croydon .I have few queries, can please senior members clarify my questions

I am currently holding two passports. My first passport was damaged so I applied second passport and got the second passport in 2008 in India, but they have returned my first passport because I was having valid US business visa till 2016. I applied HSMP and got stamped on my second passport in Dec 2008.
(I have mentioned my first passport details in the initial HSMP application, because there was column stating is this your first passport? If ‘No’ give details of previous passports covering the last 10 years).

But in the new tier extend form, do I have mention my first passport details in the page 17 in the previous passport column. If so what should I write for the expiry day? (My first passport original expire date will be 2012, but it was considered as damaged one before it expires.)

Also can you please let me know what needs to be filled for the following questions? Sorry if these questions were previous raised by other members

Main Applicant form - Page - 11
B10. Home Office reference number(s) (if known):
Is it applicable for me? My Tier 1 (General) Migrant visa issued on 11-Dec-2008. I don’t have any HSMP Approval Letter. My visa was issued for 3 years.

B13. Points Based System migrant reference number (if known):
Is it applicable for me? If so where do I find in my passport?

Main Applicant form - Page – 20
D4. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the applicant’s passport or travel document.
Is it Red no on the VISA or VAF No?

Main Applicant form - Page – 21
D11. What is the applicant‘s current immigration status in the united kingdom?
Highly Skilled Migrant Program or Tier 1 (General) Migrant

kandasamy

Post by kandasamy » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:21 pm

Hi,

I am planning book an appointment in the Home office website for Mid of Nov 2011.When I am booking the appointment it is asking to enter the CASE ID which is in the invitation letter. Could you please help me how to get the case ID.

Regards
Kandasamy