ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in Uk test Certificate validity

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

piridi.ark

Life in Uk test Certificate validity

Post by piridi.ark » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:08 pm

Dear all,
is there any time period for the validity of LIFE IN THE UK TEST CERTIFICATE.
I took the test yesterday and I passed, and I am applying for ILR in January 3, 2012

please advice

cheers

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

piridi.ark

regd salary

Post by piridi.ark » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Thanks for your quick reply mr sushdmehta. I go through the questions and I found the answer, The certificate never expire. Thank you

Can you please advice me another query plzz.
I already posted in the forums and nobody replied me. You are the moderator and you have vast knowledge and experience in these topis.can you please spare a little time and answer my query.

I am working in a company since 2005.
2005-2007 working holiday maker visa
2007 Jan-2012 January Old type worpermit

Going to apply for ILR on 1st week January 2012.
work permit shows my salary 25K.

Presently getting 27.5K.

Home office increased the paylimits and soc codes etc etc few months back which me & my company unaware about those rules.

This month we are looking at these changes and big change in salary.

What salary they take in to consideration to grant FLR.

suppose as per new rules I need to get @ 35K, and my employer is willing to increase the salary to 35K, only after 5 years ie just before I apply for ILR

so if i put my current 27k payslips, and employement letter stating that I will get 35K from Jan 2012 onwards after successful completion of 5 years etc etc, is it okay? is it acceptable?
or any problems

please advice.
and can i check these with home office, if it is, how to contact them. any contact details,, please advice
Thank you

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:31 pm

piridi.ark wrote:suppose as per new rules I need to get @ 35K, and my employer is willing to increase the salary to 35K, only after 5 years ie just before I apply for ILR

so if i put my current 27k payslips, and employement letter stating that I will get 35K from Jan 2012 onwards after successful completion of 5 years etc etc, is it okay? is it acceptable?
or any problems
Read the FAQs carefully - where the issue has been addressed.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!