ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP judicial review...unique situation!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashishashah
India

HSMP judicial review...unique situation!!

Post by ashishashah » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Hello,

I have an PEO appoinment on 9th Nov 2011.
My history:

I received my 1st Letter of approval in June 2006.
Received HSMP stamp in Nov 2006.
Applied for incountry extension in Nov 2008 ,got extentions for 3 years.Valid till Nov 2011

I was out of country from Jan 2010 to June 2011..
Came back in June 2011,found a job in aug 2011 and working since then..

Now i need to apply for 2nd extension .I am applying under HSMP judicial review about extension of stay.

My questions:

1)I was out of country for so long (Jan 2010 to June 2011)..Will that be a problem?The form says that you need to
be 'economically active' or show proof of interviews for LAST 12 MONTHS..I have interview letters from June 2011 and job from Aug 2011..BUT that only covers last 5 months..Will that be an issue?

2)What happens if they reject visa?Do they put a stamp on passport?Do they give you a letter?
3)I know that i can go for 'Admin -review' for HSMP (in country) ..So will that be next step ?( I am thinking ahead ,but I wont have a lot of time to plan after rejections,so making plan B)

Thanks
Ashish

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Please continue in your previous topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!