ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp 5 - WCATT

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kay27
Australia

Stamp 5 - WCATT

Post by Kay27 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Hi there

Just wondering if anyone has any idea what the waiting time is for Stamp 5 WCATT. I sent my passports off a week ago.

I'm hoping to travel to the UK before Christmas and am wondering what the likelihood is of getting my passport back by then.

Thanks in advance.

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:55 am

You should get them back long before Christmas.
I would suggest if you do not get by 10th of Nov, send them a letter requesting it back

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:03 pm

i think it takes 8 weeks to process WCATT stamps. i think that if you request your passport back before the end of the processing, you will have to make a new application when you come back from your holidays

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:09 pm

wcatt it can take up to 8 weeks if you full fill the cretria.i think so you will be nice.make sure attach your old and new passport with application.you can get the more information www.inis.gov.ie link wcatt .good luck

xrunum
Newly Registered

Re: Stamp 5 - WCATT

Post by xrunum » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:27 pm

Kay27 wrote:Hi there

Just wondering if anyone has any idea what the waiting time is for Stamp 5 WCATT. I sent my passports off a week ago.

I'm hoping to travel to the UK before Christmas and am wondering what the likelihood is of getting my passport back by then.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Kay27,

i applied last week for WCATT, just wondering ,did you get your poassports back , how long it took to process.