ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 2 DEPENDENT LOCATION APPLICATION

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jaykon
Newly Registered

TIER 2 DEPENDENT LOCATION APPLICATION

Post by jaykon » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:39 am

Dear All,
Please help!! My husband is currently under tier 2 visa and we plan to apply for me by november.However,i am a nigerian student in st kitts.
Can i make the dependent application going to barbados which is where uk visas are processed? or do i have to do it back in Nigeria?

My visa in st kitts here expires on 31st december,so this is URGENT.
Thank you

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:15 am

You can apply in Bridgetown if you have resident student status in St. Kitts. For the avoidance of doubt you should cite ECB05 as sometimes there is a degree of confusion on the part of ECOs about this policy.

ECB05

jaykon
Newly Registered

Post by jaykon » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:41 am

[quote="Lucapooka"]You can apply in Bridgetown if you have resident student status in St. Kitts. For the avoidance of doubt you should cite ECB05 as sometimes there is a degree of confusion on the part of ECOs about this policy.

Thank you for your reply Sir.I have a national ID card and behind it,it says occupation: student,Residential Status-Common wealth resident 12months +, expiring on 28th Feb 2016.

We will plough ahead sir,I am very grateful for your reply.We will just have to put excessive documentation to show our relationship i guess.