ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

online appointment for SAME day booking

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ssp123
Newly Registered

online appointment for SAME day booking

Post by ssp123 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:06 pm

could anyone please put a link for online same day booking at one of the PEO's croydon, solihill.

thankyou very much....

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Check the "sticky" topics.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

ssp123
Newly Registered

Post by ssp123 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:05 pm

hi sushmedta, thanks for the link in sticky thing..but to add a member you mentioned to go to customer overview which i couldnt find will you be able to put the URL to that ...please.. i need to add my wife name..
i called home office they said i need to cancel and re book..but the appointments are not available ion the same date...

home office people telling diffferent thing at different times... i feel this site give more information than home office people.... thanks for your help.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:13 pm

ssp123 wrote:but to add a member you mentioned to go to customer overview which i couldnt find
Please ignore that statement .. as it refers to the process before the recent changes to the online system were introduced.

Statement deleted from sticky.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:15 pm

ssp123 wrote:i need to add my wife name..
If you have already booked an appointment (single) but now want to convert it into a family appointment (to include your wife / dependant), then I believe UKBA has advised you appropriately - that you must first cancel the existing appointment and book a family appointment afresh.