ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension Online booking query

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kandasamy

Tier 1 Extension Online booking query

Post by kandasamy » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:16 pm

Hi All,

Iam planning to book online appointment for POE for myself and 2 dependant.When I am trying in the Home Office site it is asking for the "Case ID" from the invitation letter

Please let me know the process of getting the case id to proceed further.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Kandasamy

tstruk24
Newly Registered

Regarding the appointment for PEO

Post by tstruk24 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Hi

I am trying to book for same day service but I cannot find dates in any of the one place in Cry don, Liverpool and Birmingham.

Could some one suggest how to get the appointment, any specific timings or days where we can see the available slots. When i try selecting the dates and location it always gives the message as

"We do not have any appointments available for your preferred dates and locations"

Please suggest.