ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Information Required urgently

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tejpalv
BANNED

Information Required urgently

Post by tejpalv » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:39 am

I was working in UK till September 30th and moved to Dubai to take up a new job. I didn't find the job at all of any use to me and now want to come back to UK.
I was working on Tier 2 general in UK and now wondering whether I can still enter before the lapse of 28 days.

Also, I worked in UK for 2 years, if I manage to come back to UK before 3 months then whether the previously lived 2 years would qualify for the settlement purpose?

Please help with your experienced knowledge.javascript:emoticon(':(')

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:22 am

I was working on Tier 2 general in UK
Are you sure? Do you mean Tier 1 (General)? Or did you indeed have a Tier 2 visa, authorising you only to work for one specific employer?
John