ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spousal visa questions do i expect bad news? before applic..

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mtech25
Newly Registered

spousal visa questions do i expect bad news? before applic..

Post by mtech25 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:16 pm

ok chaps,

right ive been in over draft for most of my life lol always within, and my father has kindly putin 2k to clear my over draft and its only been 3 months so far that im properly clear, that 2k shows before this 3 months, ive been getting my wages each month. i dont pay rent etc now where do i stand as im about to get married on the 15th November and have most of my other docs ready.

question 2 is does the uk solicitor have to sign and print each and every document i produce to him? e.g. emails, mobile calls etc. what is it the solicitors actually have to do?

the person im going to marry has been here 3 times already where ive met her, shes from india and has studied abroad in U.S. for many years prior does this help in any sort of way?

i have lost some months of my emails what can i do here?

thanks for now.

nadiii

Post by nadiii » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:03 pm

I to would like to know what documents need to be certified or notorized.

i have searched this site and made a list of docs i think need to be handled by a soliciter in some way, please add/delete comment on the list, im sure it is not complete:

a certified copy of mortgage/title deeds. A fax or a regular non-certified photocopy are not acceptable (sponser)

Accomodation Letter from Mum/Dad/Landlord. (certified and signed on the same date) (sponser)

Accomodation Report from council or estate agent. (certified? not sure if this should be on the list)

Marriage certificate (Original with apostill and translated and notarised version)

Notarised British Passport Copy. (sponser)
- Original Birth Certificate. (sponser)

notarized version of his business accounts if self employed. (sponser)

bettny
Newly Registered

Post by bettny » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:33 pm

How do you even get accommodation letter certified? I mean its letter where someone is saying they will allow you to live on their property for certain time, who is authorized to certify that?

nadiii

Post by nadiii » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:16 pm

bettny wrote:How do you even get accommodation letter certified? I mean its letter where someone is saying they will allow you to live on their property for certain time, who is authorized to certify that?
well i read that it should be signed infront of a soliciter who would then certify it the same date. ie the date the letter is written and the date of certify would be the same.

maybe the date needs to be certified to prove its relavent to the application?

nadiii

Re: spousal visa questions do i expect bad news? before appl

Post by nadiii » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:26 pm

mtech25 wrote:ok chaps,

right ive been in over draft for most of my life lol always within, and my father has kindly putin 2k to clear my over draft and its only been 3 months so far that im properly clear, that 2k shows before this 3 months, ive been getting my wages each month. i dont pay rent etc now where do i stand as im about to get married on the 15th November and have most of my other docs ready.

I think its reccomended to show 6 months bank statements, but u can show 3 if your confident about your earinings/pay slips showign you cann afford a spose. If you show 6 then you can get a letter from your dad saying it was a gift/wedding present and he does not want it back.
mtech25 wrote:i have lost some months of my emails what can i do here?.
How did you lose them ? was it hotmail /yahoo or you lost data from your harddrive? Emails are hard to lose... the sender and receiver would both have copies as well as the email client or host. I think the UKBA only want to see the last 3 months "Intervening Devotion" contact.