ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa for UK!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

syma
Member of Standing

spouse visa for UK!

Post by syma » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:41 am

Hi everyone,

i was wondering if anyone who had a similar experience maybe could help me. i got married to my Bf last month( he is a UK citizen & i am Pakistani) we want to submit our application asap. fortunately he's been offered a new job last week and he starts it on 10th Nov.(he'll leave his currant job on 4rth Nov)
what i am confused about is if we apply by end of this month i.e October do we give his work related papers for his current job. but what if a cross check is done and he has already left his current job. would it be enough to submit the contract and contact details of the new job so that in case of a cross check they can call up his new work place. or do we have to wait till he has pay slips from the new job in order to apply? and if yes how mant pay slips? we really dont want to wait another few months for submission.

i'll be so releieved if some one with a similar experience or a moderator could anwer this for me soon.

Thank you in advance:)

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Current employment
1) P45
2) 13 weekly or 3 monthly wage slips
3) Reference letter (with contact details)
4) Bank statement showing salary credits

New employment
1) Contract
2) Reference letter if possible (with contact details)

Plus National Insurance number must be provided in application form.

The above 6 documents will work for sure. No need to wait.
lets get together for migrants' rights

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:41 am

My husband needs his original copy of p45 for his new job will a p60 do? Because any copies of p45 will have to be attested then which'll be a hassel for him??
Thx for ur help appreciate it:)
Also u might be able to help me..the tenency agreement we'll be sending with my visa app does need to b a current one or we can have it started from march 2011 because that's when we planing on having a reception here in Pk n then I'll move to uk.

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:45 pm

A P60 is issued at the end of a financial year. Normally 90% firms issue a P60 covering a period from April to April next year. In October/November, it will not cover recent period. Secondly it is better to send original P45 which he can get now on 5th November.

I think you mean March 2012. I think your proposed date of travel should be maximum three months in advance to your application date. (please double check this)

A current tenancy agreement or one starting in a future date both will be fine. If it is current one, your husband's UK address on all documents should be the same as on current tenancy agreement.

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:43 pm

That stick reagding changes in nikahnama rules for Pk seems to have disappeared:s
My nikahnam is registered I.e has a 4 digit registration number and has been attested by the actual nikahnama registerar. Do you think that'll be enough to satisfy the new conditions.
I checked wd the email address you gave me they said it should be endorsed by the issuing authority so I am thinking attestation by the acual nikah registerar should satisfy this condition. What do u think?

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:52 pm

UKBA now requires an endorsement by the marriage registration authority of your area. So you must get it stamped and signed from them.

The registrar never keeps the record forever. He submits all the Nikah Nama to the registration authority of the area for registration with them. So basically you need to ask your registrar about that authority of your area and then you can get it stamped and signed from that authority. When you will go there, they will search their records and will tell you that your Nikah Nama is registered with them already. You just need a stamp and signature from them. That's it.

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:54 am

I've find out through couple of sources that in islmabad instead of a union council there is an arbiterary council where all the nikah namas are registered, so I am thinking they should be the one who I should get my nikah nama attested from. Is jus a stamp anough or tgey need to give me a letter stating all d facts regarding nikah n its registeration?

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:34 am

The original Nikah Nama should be stamped and signed. Letter is not necessary but good if you can get one.

Please update here with this authority's full name, complete address and contact numbers.

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:26 am

went to this arbiterary Council( they Call it Saalsi council here), they have given a letter stating all my nikaha nama facts i.e when it was registered and all but they are saying they wont stamp/attest the actual nikahnama because it has already been signed and attested by a nikah registrar who id their representative. plus there is actually no space on a nikahnama for such stamp.

this is just getting so long, some one needs to help us out here becuase i am sure a lot of people are going through stupid issue.