ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Children just above 18 and < 20

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rejilx
Newly Registered

Children just above 18 and < 20

Post by rejilx » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:20 am

Hi,

How do I apply for citizenship for my daughter? She is 19. We all got the ILR at the same time. My son is 12 and hence will be added to our application. Can I also add her to our application form for BC? Any advice or information or links will be appreciated.

regards,

reji

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:44 pm

What do you mean by saying "adding to our application" ?

Each applicant will need to have a separate application form filled in (same goes for joint application).
Your 12 yo child will need to apply for Registration (same outcome as naturalisation but for under 18) using form MN1.
Your 19 yo child will be need to apply on her own rights using application form AN.

In term of fees, then if you apply together with your partner, you can pay a joint application fee. There is a separate fee for your 12 yo child and a separate fee for your 19 yo child.