ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-4 extension application - payment not deducted

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rose6363

Tier-4 extension application - payment not deducted

Post by Rose6363 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Hi friends,

I need some guidance regarding my Tier-4 general extension application.
I posted my application on 1st Aug 2011 by special delivery which reached HO on 2nd Aug. Till now, the application fees is not been deducted from my account and also no acknowledgement letter. I spoke with the bank people to know if UKBA tried to take money from my account but they said they havent tried to take the money.As it is the third week now, there are few doubts which I got ,

. What happens if my application is rejected because of application fees? Do I need to go back to India as my visa expired on 3rd of august or Can I make a new tier-4 extension application? If so, do I need a new CAS & bank statements?will I be considered as overstayer?
. At the moment, I am waiting for my result which I may get in another 1 week. So , after That I will be done with my degree and I will be eligible for PSW.If my tier-4 application is still there with HO, then can I request them my docs After I get my results and go back to india and then apply for PSW?

Please, friends I desperatly need your suggestions.
Many thanks.

mailtochat
Newly Registered

Re: Tier-4 extension application - payment not deducted URGE

Post by mailtochat » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:38 am

hi, What do you mean by application rejected due to fees. Did you have sufficient money in ur account. i.e 1200 (28 days) + Application fees.

By the way, did you apply ur student extension through university or by you directly. It would be wise and success rate will be much higher applied through uni...I hope ur uni will take care of student visa extenstion services...

I read through few ppl quoting that they didnt receive ack letter, and few they received through their mail. Pls check you mail for once

If you are unsure abt the documents provided is not correct give them a call and ask them to return back your docs stating u need to travel urgent. Since they didnt take up your application fees u could save that money.

It wont be problem if ur documents are with ukba and visa date expires unless u have proof, since u dont have ack, keep that royal mail spl delivery recipt safe, might help in some case...U can still go back to ur country and apply for psw within one year date of course comlpletion. but try to explain ur country immmigration officer genuinely as they will definetly notice the visa period...

by the way y did u apply in the last moment, visa expiring on 3rd and u applied on 2nd Aug,, atleast u should have gone for PEO. u have taken so much risks...anyway dont worry and goodluck
Rose6363 wrote:Hi friends,

I need some guidance regarding my Tier-4 general extension application.
I posted my application on 1st Aug 2011 by special delivery which reached HO on 2nd Aug. Till now, the application fees is not been deducted from my account and also no acknowledgement letter. I spoke with the bank people to know if UKBA tried to take money from my account but they said they havent tried to take the money.As it is the third week now, there are few doubts which I got ,

. What happens if my application is rejected because of application fees? Do I need to go back to India as my visa expired on 3rd of august or Can I make a new tier-4 extension application? If so, do I need a new CAS & bank statements?will I be considered as overstayer?
. At the moment, I am waiting for my result which I may get in another 1 week. So , after That I will be done with my degree and I will be eligible for PSW.If my tier-4 application is still there with HO, then can I request them my docs After I get my results and go back to india and then apply for PSW?

Please, friends I desperatly need your suggestions.
Many thanks.

Rose6363

Post by Rose6363 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:37 am

Hi,thnx for your reply...I have sufficient funds in my account (1200 for from june 16th till today)..but till today not deducted for fees..I dint get ack from ukba..I got the CAS on 26th July....uni dint do the extension process...all of our classmates did by our own by taking advice from uni immigration advices...I filled all the form correctly without any mistakes,I'm sure any that...whatever documents are mentioned on the CAS that I have submitted along with e-statements which are stamped nd bank letter ....but I don't knw why they are taking so long...I'm really tensed...

mailtochat
Newly Registered

Post by mailtochat » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:16 pm

Did you had additional money i.e. (appln fees + 1200£) in your account. If yes does the bank statement/letter shows u have above (appln fees + 1200£).

I hope you have submitted all docs properly then dont worry. Everything will be alright. Also pls confirm whether ur spl delivery has reached UKBA office in time...

Rose6363 wrote:Hi,thnx for your reply...I have sufficient funds in my account (1200 for from june 16th till today)..but till today not deducted for fees..I dint get ack from ukba..I got the CAS on 26th July....uni dint do the extension process...all of our classmates did by our own by taking advice from uni immigration advices...I filled all the form correctly without any mistakes,I'm sure any that...whatever documents are mentioned on the CAS that I have submitted along with e-statements which are stamped nd bank letter ....but I don't knw why they are taking so long...I'm really tensed...

Rose6363

Post by Rose6363 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Hi,I got ack s'day but the date on the ack is 3-8-11... I posted my application on 1st Aug... but fee is not deducted yet..it's been 3 weeks nd still fee is not taken...I even found out with bank people nd they said that HO did nt make an attempt to take the fee...
Is their anyone who applied for extension in august 1st week nd facing the same problem? Pls kindly share your experience..
Thank you...

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:48 pm

Did you keep a copy of the application form, with the payment details, that was submitted?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Rose6363

Post by Rose6363 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:02 am

Hi,I have a draft copy which I filled before completing the final copy including the payment detailes...I filled the form correctly without any mistakes...but if their are any mistakes also I think by this time they have to reply me saying something..it's 3full weeks I submitted the appli...im Worried..
Any suggestions would be helpful...
Thank you

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:52 am

Be careful. They may take some time before declaring an application as invalid due to non-payment.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

Rose6363

Post by Rose6363 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Hi everyone,can anyone let me know that if my appli gets rejected in any case ,can I apply for PSW instead of student extension..because I will be getting my results within this coming week..
Till today my fee is not taken from my account by UKBA..today also I found out from bank if the transaction is declined or what by the bank people..but they said HO did not try to take and no declines...I called UKBA but they said me to wait for 1more wk to get information on my appli...

Pls kindly let me know if I apply for PSW if my present appli gets rejected for any reason..
Thank you..

Rose6363

Post by Rose6363 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Hi everyone,can anyone let me know that if my appli gets rejected in any case ,can I apply for PSW instead of student extension..because I will be getting my results within this coming week..
Till today my fee is not taken from my account by UKBA..today also I found out from bank if the transaction is declined or what by the bank people..but they said HO did not try to take and no declines...I called UKBA but they said me to wait for 1more wk to get information on my appli...

Pls kindly let me know if I apply for PSW if my present appli gets rejected for any reason..
Thank you..

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Yes. You may vary your application to PSW before the UKBA makes a decision.

Rose6363

Post by Rose6363 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Hi Vinny,thnx for ur reply...can u pls explain me how can I make PSW application b4 ukba making a decision on my present application coz already they are having my documents nd tier 4 application for extension which I have posted on 1st Aug...nd my visa got expired on 3rd Aug...

I'm really confused with my situation...I desperately need guidance...

If they say that the application is invalid and send my documents back then can I apply for PSW? my visa is also expired will it be possible? or should I apply for extension only again? Because I may get my result in next week itself so I can get the award letter nd transcript from uni probably in further week...

Pls kindly advice me ...

Thank you

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:15 am

That's an interesting question. They haven't declared your application as 'valid' or 'invalid' yet. No decision has been made. Can we assume that it's valid until it's been declared otherwise? Or must we assume that it's invalid until it's declared otherwise?

In any event, an out-of-time leave to remain application under PSW is also acceptable under 245FD(f). However, you would not have a right of appeal against a refusal.

You should include your payment details again. Mention that there's an outstanding undecided application already with them, if that's still the case at the time.

Keep copies of everything that you send.

Rose6363

Post by Rose6363 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:59 am

Hi Vinny, thanks a lot for ur reply...atleast now I got a hope that I have an alternative..hopefully I will get my result next week..

Don't know which would come first HO decision or my result...keeping fingers cross ....but really thanks a lot for clearing my doubt in one way...

I'l keep updating my situation nd take guidance...

Thank you

Rose6363

Post by Rose6363 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Hello,
I have applied for my tier-4 general student extension on 01/08/2011 by next day delivery. My visa expired on 03/08/2011. Today ( 09/09/2011) I have got all my documents back along with a letter saying that the application is invalid due to declined transaction inspire of having enough funds since last 4 months.
Since after the first week I have posted my application I been to bank every week and finding whether UKBA has tried to take money from my account and also I used to call to customer service of lloyds tsb to know if there are any declined transactions, but all the time I got the same answer " no one tried to take money from your account, if they want to then the funds are available so no problem"
In the letter they mentioned that I can make a fresh application, but I got some doubts to clear before I make:
1. Am I a overstayer?If I am what should I mention in my fresh application ( in the D10 & D11 questions)?
2. What information I need to mention in the covering letter?
3. Do I need a letter from the bank saying there are no declined transactions and there were enough funds?
4.now i want send it by postal order, do I need to still submit with a fresh application or shall I send the postal order attaching with the old application?
5. Can i send my fresh application with the same CAS letter which I got it from my university on 26/07/2011 and also the same photos?

Please moderators, please advise me so that I can make my applicaton in the coming week asap.

Many thanks

Rose6363

Post by Rose6363 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Can anyone please advise me what steps I need to take to make my fresh application..

Please friends, I am very desperately waiting for help!!! Thanks..:-(

Rose6363

Post by Rose6363 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Hi everyone...
Today I got confirmation from bank saying that their were no decline transactions and also their are enough funds from the time I made my application mentioning the dates and even I took the letter and also fresh e-statements with stamp...

Can anyone please let me know what should I mention in the covering letter which I have to send with the fresh application...

Please kindly give me an advice...
Thank you

shribalaji

Hi

Post by shribalaji » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Hi rose i'm in exactly in your situation now reg visa process and im sorry for yours. May i know what u did or any option for us ? please update yourself and help me if you can....

Rose6363

Hi

Post by Rose6363 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:25 pm

Hi sribalaji,I'm sorry I dint check this till today...
Anyways..I took confirmation letter from bank saying dt their were enough funds and their were no declined transactions with stamp and fresh statements..nd also I found out if my CAS is used not..even took new photos nd I wrote a covering letter explaining everything..I have posted my appli by post again with postal order on 13 th sep got ack but waiting for biometric letter...hopefully I may get in few days...

Hope this helps...I'm sorry for late reply...

shribalaji

HI

Post by shribalaji » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Thanks for your reply, my prob is no too confusing till now they havnt debited money frm my account but i received BRP invitation i completed it as well. Can i re apply if my application is invalid due to payment decline? my previous visa had expired before several weeks.

Anyway what happened with your visa process any update?

azye
Newly Registered

Re: HI

Post by azye » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:37 pm

shribalaji wrote:Thanks for your reply, my prob is no too confusing till now they havnt debited money frm my account but i received BRP invitation i completed it as well. Can i re apply if my application is invalid due to payment decline? my previous visa had expired before several weeks.

Anyway what happened with your visa process any update?
hi shribalaji
I am in same situation its my third week now and the money is not deducted from my account,
Are you still waiting for money to be deducted from your account . please let us know so we can prepare our self for next step .
Is it possible that they will debated the money after 3 weeks or after one month ?

Rose6363

Post by Rose6363 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Hi balaji,
I got my biometrics letter today itself need to complete it...

As I know ukba will send BRP only after taking the fees..but anyways don't worry let's hope for the best...nd be positive..

You can re-apply if they send back your appli as invalid..but keep your royal mail receipt and acknowledgement letter safely..u need to attach them when u re-apply as a proof that u have made an appli in time before ur visa expires...(hope u have made appli before ur visa expires)

You need to keep updated statements with conformation letter from your bank that u had enough funds from the date u started maintaing till date...You need to attach covering letter also...you need to check your CAS weather it is used or not...u can do this in uni..if it is used by ukba u need to take other one from uni..nd also keep new photos...

Are u due to your course?
Are you still maintaining the funds?it's better if u maintaining 1200 pounds excluding fees..i have paid fees by postal order and I'm maintaining funds even now coz we don't know how things change...so it's better to maintain to be on safe side....

Anyways all the best...

shribalaji

Good news Finally

Post by shribalaji » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Hi Rose and azye

Its me i think u replied to aze on your last post confused me and him, Okay thats a part. Finally after 2 months they deducted 386 from my bank account. Find below of full details what i did to manage the situation

24.8.2011 - applied through
no ack bec applied thru univ

8.10.2011 - received bio metric letter(money not deducted so far)

12.10.2011 - booked finished brp processes

- also sent a cover letter(details included my case ref number) + change of notification to Sheffield office. Included my signed cheque for 386pounds and re-sent the page with my debit card details.

14.10.2011 ackg received it was delivered on Sheffield office.

25.10.2011 finally Amount deducted from my bank account using THE CHEQUE I SENT.

Hope that i'll receive my visa and still maintaining fund <1000. fingers crossed! I must be very lucky to gone through BRP processes without paying application fees :)

Rose6363

Post by Rose6363 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Hi azye ...u r over stayed from the very next day of ur visa expiry...so u need to mention dated from 1st oct to the date when u r sendindind ur appli again...I'm really sorry for replying u late...

azye
Newly Registered

Post by azye » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Rose6363 wrote:Hi azye ...u r over stayed from the very next day of ur visa expiry...so u need to mention dated from 1st oct to the date when u r sendindind ur appli again...I'm really sorry for replying u late...
hbi thanks for your replay yess the cas is not used yet so i can use it but i want to know ho much time i have to replay coz no dates on the letter on ukba ,
id it 28 days or not pease help and send me the cover letter pls