ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Latest Audited Accounts

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dr_fish13
Newly Registered

Latest Audited Accounts

Post by dr_fish13 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Hi,
My employer is a Small Limited Company operating for last 11 years. The MD wants me to proceed with the sponsorship license. The company is exempted from the Audited accounts (small company). On the list of the required documents, Latest Audited Account is marked B. The primary documents marked B applicable to the type of organisation, have to be sent to HO by the company. http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

From my understanding the company does not need to send the latest audited account as it is exempted. Please correct me if I am wrong. Also, please let me know if any document needs to be sent which clarifies the fact that the company is exempted from audited account.

Thanks is advance

The Station Agent
United Kingdom

Post by The Station Agent » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:27 pm

Yeah, if a company doesn't need audited accounts they just provide their latest accounts (original bound document or certified copy only).

dr_fish13
Newly Registered

Post by dr_fish13 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:23 am

Thanks a lot The Station Agent

madona587
Member of Standing

Post by madona587 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:08 am

Also dont show them any accounts downloaded via Company's house. They refuse it ! They refused ours ! FYI
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on :)

dr_fish13
Newly Registered

Post by dr_fish13 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:40 am

Thanks madona, that was helpful.

cegun2003
Newly Registered

Re: Latest Audited Accounts

Post by cegun2003 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:37 am

Hi all,
I would like to ask if anyone has had any experience with submitting an abbreviated unaudited accounts for small companies as part of the 4 documents required for licence aplication. Since small companies are exempted from providing a full audited accounts to companies house, hence they do submit abbreviated unaudited accounts. Will home office accept this?

thank you for your help.

Cegun2003

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Latest Audited Accounts

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:42 am

cegun2003 wrote:Hi all,
I would like to ask if anyone has had any experience with submitting an abbreviated unaudited accounts for small companies as part of the 4 documents required for licence aplication. Since small companies are exempted from providing a full audited accounts to companies house, hence they do submit abbreviated unaudited accounts. Will home office accept this?

thank you for your help.

Cegun2003
Stop digging up old threads. This on is from 2011!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.