ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

LTR Cert received have some questions please help.!!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

realhope

Post by realhope » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:46 am

Rukh wrote:
starbuck wrote:
Rukh wrote:
starbuck wrote:rukh,

thanks for the clarification. So are you planning to send only the LTR cert to the citizenship dept ?

thanks
*$
Correct . i posted this today :) i have no plan to spend 150 euro for nothing as i still have visa which i already paid for ;)
Thanks for the reply
man thats good .. let me know how it goes .. i am hoping to get that one day .. but i think i wud get my garda card done as i am not sure how the citizenship stuff would go ahead .. i am just praying that i get that in the next 2 months .. please keep me posted and good luck!

cheers
*$

Sure you will get it soon ... Have they asked you to send your job contract + Current Job letter for LTR ?

If yes that means you are all done and once you will send that you will get in next day reply as i got.. Gud luck and i will keep posting you guys ..

I got ref letter on 05/10/2011 for Citizenship so i will be after you as i was late on that :) ..
many thanks for sharing the info...can i ask you after how long from sending your employer letter and emplyer contact di you get your applroval.
many thanks
WITH MY BEST WISHES FOR ALL WAITING FOR THE POSTMAN

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:24 am

usually it's straight away. lets say within 7-10 days depending on the workload probably at the time.

ehaque
Newly Registered

Post by ehaque » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:24 pm

I received my LTR approval in post today. Here's a summary of my timeline:

Application submitted: 28/07/2011
Acknowledgement Received: 03/08/2011
Request for Additional Documents: 11/10/2011
Additional Documents Sent: 14/10/2011
LTR Approved: 18/10/2011

So all in all, it took 84 days from Application submission to LTR Approval. I'm impressed!!

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:28 pm

ehaque wrote:I received my LTR approval in post today. Here's a summary of my timeline:

Application submitted: 28/07/2011
Acknowledgement Received: 03/08/2011
Request for Additional Documents: 11/10/2011
Additional Documents Sent: 14/10/2011
LTR Approved: 18/10/2011

So all in all, it took 84 days from Application submission to LTR Approval. I'm impressed!!
congrats .. i hope the citizenship is also processed in the same way ... this would help all the immigrant community ..

BTW : Are you going to garda and changing your GNIB card and your multiple entry visa ?

Also, do not forget to send the LTR to the citizenship department.

thanks
*$

ehaque
Newly Registered

Post by ehaque » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Thanks!! I probably will apply for all that. My company pays for the LTR, GNIB and re-entry visa so I might as well go for them. I'm going on a 4 week holiday from next week so I'll probably do the GNIB and re-entry visa when I come back. I'll send out the postal order for LTR today.

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:49 pm

ehaque wrote:Thanks!! I probably will apply for all that. My company pays for the LTR, GNIB and re-entry visa so I might as well go for them. I'm going on a 4 week holiday from next week so I'll probably do the GNIB and re-entry visa when I come back. I'll send out the postal order for LTR today.
good good .. do keep the group posted on how much time you get the response after the postal order .. last heard it was 2-3 weeks .. so i would be interested to hear how much time it takes now ..
good luck .. and have a nice holiday.

cheers
*$

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:14 pm

ehaque wrote:Thanks!! I probably will apply for all that. My company pays for the LTR, GNIB and re-entry visa so I might as well go for them. I'm going on a 4 week holiday from next week so I'll probably do the GNIB and re-entry visa when I come back. I'll send out the postal order for LTR today.
by the way, your LTR cert will be posted to you by reg post, so make sure that there is someone at home able to collect it

ehaque
Newly Registered

Post by ehaque » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:12 pm

starbuck wrote:
good good .. do keep the group posted on how much time you get the response after the postal order .. last heard it was 2-3 weeks .. so i would be interested to hear how much time it takes now ..
good luck .. and have a nice holiday.

cheers
*$
Just a small update, I received my LTR Certificate yesterday (30/11/2011). I sent out the postal order on 21st October which was processed by INIS on 25th October. So it took about 5 weeks altogether.

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:00 am

congrats Ehaque .. do post the same to the citizenship division .. maybe you might get an invite for the 2/3 feb ..
on my side applied on 18th august .. till now no update .. just waiting

thanks
*$