ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hello

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dr_raihan29

hello

Post by dr_raihan29 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:45 pm

hi there to every1 in this board, I am a newbie to the citizenship forum, just browsing initially to see whats the crack.

Can I ask you guys why isnt there any option of applying for naturalization at a PEO?? or is there any future plans that you guys know of off the same? sorry might be a very daft question apologies

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Can I ask you guys why isnt there any option of applying for naturalization at a PEO?? or is there any future plans that you guys know of off the same? sorry might be a very daft question apologies

Why dont you phone UKBA and ask, as none of us will probably know!!

dr_raihan29

Post by dr_raihan29 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:53 pm

I am sorry! I knew it was probably a stupid question the second I posted it! but I thought like sometimes things like this is in the consultation phase or even advanced notice comes up as info on websites thats why I asked if any1 knew.

One of the other thing is there any NCS in northern ireland at all?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!