ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Strain marriage certificate and a new countersigned request

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

openshaw2
Newly Registered

Strain marriage certificate and a new countersigned request

Post by openshaw2 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:08 am

Thanks GIDOC for your vital advice. I have not yet launch the complain to the address you gave me but i called them as you suggested to me and told them my intension so the guy told me to wait for a couple of days i wil definately know the out come so i decided to wait.

Today my wife received a letter from them this is the message the letter contains: Thank you for your recent passport application in order for us to continue plz can you forward into us a new countersigned form and certified photo remember to sign in section 9 in your new maried name......
plz can you also send into us your marriage certificate for our perusal

plz help me with the following question :
1, should i send a covering letter telling them that am the one filled the form for her and includ her medical certificate to prove she is unable to do so for her self for the fact that she got learning difficulties or let me just send what they requested in the letter?

2, does this mean that she has to go all over the processw again like attending interview.Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestion you may given to us . and once again thank you GIDOC as you ve being given us advice from the naturalisation stage up to this passport issue may the Lord reward .

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:38 am

Please continue in your previous topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!