ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Documents query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dbtech83
Newly Registered

ILR - Documents query

Post by dbtech83 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:46 pm

Hi All,

It’s been a great help by reading all the comments and benefited using this forum. I have PEO Croydon appointment on 1 week of November and there are few queries which I need some suggestion.

My Application is WP (1 yr) + HSMP (2 yrs) + T1 G (2 yrs), I came in Nov 2006

1) After leaving the 1st company (WP, Nov 06 to Nov 2007), I didn’t receive the P45 but I have is Web printout payslips(without sealed or signed) and I've Employment reference letter back in July 2007(which I used to get HSMP). I asked for HMRC Employment History for last 4 yrs now.

So, is this HMRC Letter and reference letter (back in July 2007) would be good enough as proof (I do have Bank statement for all 5 yrs). Or should I ask the company to provide P45 now and/or Employment reference letter/Original payslips.

2) In HSMP, I had limited company where I took salary and Dividend, but I cannot find Dividend voucher now and after 1 yr of self employment, I joined as permanent employment and closed the limited company.

So, do I need to provide them Dividend voucher

3) My Limited company issued Incorrect P45(with 1 month extra salary/tax) which was given to my current permanent employer which included the incorrect amount in previous employment column of P60 of April 2008. Then my accountant re-issued the revised P45 but the P60 was already issued.

So, with this mismatch amount between P45 and P60, make any problem.

Please help me to get around with this problem.

dbtech83
Newly Registered

Post by dbtech83 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:28 pm

please someone suggest me in above queries....

Thanks