ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

any news for those who applied in Nov 2009?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fortune
Newly Registered

any news for those who applied in Nov 2009?

Post by fortune » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:16 pm

I applied in Nov 2009, based on stamp 4 and working as a doctor from middle east since 2004 here ,still no news . aybody has heard any thing about ov 2009 applicants?

Toluwanile
Newly Registered

Re: any news for those who applied in Nov 2009?

Post by Toluwanile » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:37 pm

fortune wrote:I applied in Nov 2009, based on stamp 4 and working as a doctor from middle east since 2004 here ,still no news . aybody has heard any thing about ov 2009 applicants?

I'm also a 2009 November applicant , a doctor as well.
Hopefully this new wave of approvals will usher in the expected ''parcel''
By God, we don't have much longer to wait!

babaemperor
BANNED

Post by babaemperor » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:14 am

God Of Irish And Irish Own Rule Apart From The Statute Should Help Us.
I applied November 2010.
I called These morning, which is your fault if you agree
It was a recorded messages, it say, we are currently processing application
For citizenship for about 26 Month, a straightforward application may take less than that statute limited time.

Our office are opened to answer calls between 10.00 Am and 13.00 P.m Tuesday and Thursday to answer telephone calls.

Then i said to myself, Atleast they have 14 month left to play around with my application, which fine gael labour government will now crack for good.

We are sick of violence been orchestrated from above because of our pro-government support. :D

rayr7501

Doctors naturalisation

Post by rayr7501 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:31 pm

hi all,
just wondering whether there are any doctors on this forum who recently received their CON or is the Department deliberately slowing this process in order to curb the acute shortage of doctors in the Irish hospitals.Being a doctor meself and practising in the west of Ireland and submitted my application in 2010 and still harbouring my ever growing impatient grudge against INIS for not processing our applications us any sooner....

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:04 pm

I applied 5 months ago...my application is straight forward...though, i think it will take about 1.5 years..if i am very lucky..Alan should not have come out to announce that now application will take 6 months.. It was unfortunately false hope for most of us. I hope it gets better

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:40 pm

knapps wrote:I applied 5 months ago...my application is straight forward...though, i think it will take about 1.5 years..if i am very lucky..Alan should not have come out to announce that now application will take 6 months.. It was unfortunately false hope for most of us. I hope it gets better
If I remember correctly, he stated that he wants to reduce the processing time to 6 months but it will not be until the backlog is cleared which I think is expected to be cleared by summer 2012.
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:53 pm

knapps wrote:I applied 5 months ago...my application is straight forward...though, i think it will take about 1.5 years..if i am very lucky..Alan should not have come out to announce that now application will take 6 months.. It was unfortunately false hope for most of us. I hope it gets better
I said that when the announcement was made. I got hammered and insulted when I stated that he won't be able to keep that promise.

You have to learn, politicians make statements and promises all the time without actually looking at the cases or talking to his people in the department, it creates cheap headlines. He took credit for finalizing loads of applications in early 2011, taking credit for it, yet you ask most of the applicants, they had waited the average 2 years and were due a decision anyway. A bit of a shyster.

Word is however, that the 6 month plan will be in place by next year.

walrusgumble
BANNED

Re: Doctors naturalisation

Post by walrusgumble » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:56 pm

rayr7501 wrote:hi all,
just wondering whether there are any doctors on this forum who recently received their CON or is the Department deliberately slowing this process in order to curb the acute shortage of doctors in the Irish hospitals.Being a doctor meself and practising in the west of Ireland and submitted my application in 2010 and still harbouring my ever growing impatient grudge against INIS for not processing our applications us any sooner....
May I ask, is your job at risk without the Citizenship? If so , write to the Minister's own office

Aren't the health service cutting down medical staff?

Are you suggesting that you should be allowed to skip the que, just because of your status?

Didn't you know that the delay was going to occur?

xxxtieee

Re: Doctors naturalisation

Post by xxxtieee » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:31 pm

rayr7501 wrote:is the Department deliberately slowing this process in order to curb the acute shortage of doctors in the Irish hospitals.
This is interesting. How would slowing down the application process "curb the acute shortage of doctors" ? Are you implying that the aforementioned doctors will leave the country after they get citizenship?
rayr7501 wrote:Being a doctor meself and practising in the west of Ireland and submitted my application in 2010 and still harbouring my ever growing impatient grudge against INIS for not processing our applications us any sooner....
Am I hearing one of the commandments of Animalism here: ""All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." ??
Minister Alan Shatter, please take note. Doctors are getting im"patient"!!! ;)
-xxxtieee-