ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAC application status - Pakistan (Islamabad)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

imranhameed2000

VAC application status - Pakistan (Islamabad)

Post by imranhameed2000 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:00 pm

I have my wife's dependant visa application collection message just after 10 days of submitting the application.

Worrying thing for me is so far i have searched the people have their status update from Application returned to AC to Ready for collection in 7-10 days but my wife application statues from procecessed application returned to AC to Ready for colelction changed in only 3 days......

Does this mean that they dont have to print a visa and she has been refused.. because i have never seen 3 days gap between the status chnging to ready for collection.

Please advise.....

imranhameed2000

Post by imranhameed2000 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:54 pm

can someone comment on this please

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:03 pm

How will any comments from others help you?

.. other than making you worry more if they "guess" a refusal or giving you false hope if they "guess" an approval.

Such questions are best answered by a clairvoyant. The other alternative to wait patiently until the documents are received.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

imranhameed2000

Post by imranhameed2000 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:43 am

thanks very much for the reply.....

i think u got me wrong there i am just asking if there is anyone with the similar case and what was the result in that case that's all..

Other wise in most cases no one will be able to reply if exact answer is needed because nothing is guaranteed in Immigration matters.

i will still hope to get some information about my query.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:57 pm

imranhameed2000 wrote:My wife got her dependant visa (tier-1 general is my visa) on 17 October 2011.

Is there any time limit in which she should travel or the journey can be made at any time even after 6 months.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:58 pm

Anytime before expiry of the clearance issued.