ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 2 (INTRA COMPANY TRANSFER) - PR Eligibility

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manika
Newly Registered

TIER 2 (INTRA COMPANY TRANSFER) - PR Eligibility

Post by manika » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:13 pm

Hi- I am on tier 2 intra company transfer visa since oct 2009. (2 years)

I would like to know if i am eligible to apply for PR once I complete 5 years in UK on the same visa.

Thanks!

Manika

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Under current rules, yes (245GF).
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

kupratap
Newly Registered

Re: TIER 2 (INTRA COMPANY TRANSFER) - PR Eligibility

Post by kupratap » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:23 pm

manika wrote:Hi- I am on tier 2 intra company transfer visa since oct 2009. (2 years)

I would like to know if i am eligible to apply for PR once I complete 5 years in UK on the same visa.

Thanks!

Manika
Hi Manika

No you are not eligible as your not comes under Tier 2 General, take legal advice before you apply otherwise you loose your money

Thx
Pratap

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:41 pm

kupratap wrote:Hi Manika

No you are not eligible as your not comes under Tier 2 General, take legal advice before you apply otherwise you loose your money

Thx
Pratap
And why do you think that is so? Reference to the immigration rule? Or have you been told so by a (stupid / incompetent) solicitor and you are, in turn, ill-advising others?

kupratap
Newly Registered

Post by kupratap » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:11 pm

sushdmehta wrote:
kupratap wrote:Hi Manika

Thx
Pratap
And why do you think that is so? Reference to the immigration rule? Or have you been told so by a (stupid / incompetent) solicitor and you are, in turn, ill-advising others?
Hello
you better check the rules I'm not a stupid solicitor, you may be replying all the questions without knowing any thing, and your stupid signature

like is not facing joke and you are a joker

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... tiontypes/

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:55 am

kupratap wrote:Hello
you better check the rules I'm not a stupid solicitor, you may be replying all the questions without knowing any thing, and your stupid signature

Had you made an effort to read through my first response in the topic you should have noted that I had quoted the relevant immigration rule (the link for which was also provided).

Read the immigration rule (245GF) carefully, specially 245GF(d). Having done that, read the opening post of this topic where the OP has mentioned that he/she has been a Tier 2 (ICT) migrant since October 2009.

Now, assuming that the OP has been ill-advised by me but accurately by you, please support your assertion - that the OP is not eligible for settlement - with tangible evidence (immigration rule / law / policy) .. rather than a irrelevant link to "application types".

kupratap
Newly Registered

Post by kupratap » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:41 am

sushdmehta wrote:

Had you made an effort to read through my first response in the topic you should have noted that I had quoted the relevant immigration rule (the link for which was also provided).

Read the immigration rule (245GF) carefully, specially 245GF(d). Having done that, read the opening post of this topic where the OP has mentioned that he/she has been a Tier 2 (ICT) migrant since October 2009.

Now, assuming that the OP has been ill-advised by me but accurately by you, please support your assertion - that the OP is not eligible for settlement - with tangible evidence (immigration rule / law / policy) .. rather than a irrelevant link to "application types".
---

Excellent Marketing Skills, Wow

LISTEN EVERY ONE WE HAVE NEW POLICY MAKER IN THIS FORUM, Don't be fooled your self
GO THROUGH THE HO RULES, INTERCOMPANY TRANSFERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ILR

--

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:47 am

kupratap wrote:GO THROUGH THE HO RULES, INTERCOMPANY TRANSFERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ILR
I ask again ... which rule(s) / law / policy are you referring to that (as you claim) state(s) that a Tier 2 (ICT) migrant who was granted Tier 2 (ICT) leave according to immigration rules in place before April 2010 is not eligible for settlement under current rules.

And, please don't shout.

sarath1212

Post by sarath1212 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:22 pm

kupratap wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:

---

Excellent Marketing Skills, Wow

LISTEN EVERY ONE WE HAVE NEW POLICY MAKER IN THIS FORUM, Don't be fooled your self
GO THROUGH THE HO RULES, INTERCOMPANY TRANSFERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ILR

--
Hi kupratap,

I second Sush's statement 'Under current rules, yes (245GF).
' that the OP entered to UK before April 2010 on T2 ICT he is elegible under the current rules.

When you are confident on your statement why not provide the supporting the link where it says 'INTERCOMPANY TRANSFERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ILR' instead of blindly shouting here????

Can i request you not be RUDE when making any comments.