ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr urgent request

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

banat
Newly Registered

ilr urgent request

Post by banat » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:19 am

My wife and i went to peo liverpool for our ilr after payment and checking of application form and document ithe case worker asked to wait and after 40mins we were told that they are unable to acess the database and that our passport will be posted to us pls does anyone have any idea of this.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:57 am

Problem in the IT systems!!

Did they tell you if your application was successful? If yes, then you'll receive your passports within a few days.

But if the decision was not made on the day because they couldn't even start checking your details (or couldn't complete the checks) because of the problem, then expect a delay. The decision and passports will be sent to you when a decision has been made. No one can tell you when that may be.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

jacsll55
Mood:
Bahrain

Post by jacsll55 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:47 pm

My wife and i went to peo liverpool for our ilr after payment and checking of application form and document ithe case worker asked to wait and after 40mins we were told that they are unable to acess the database and that our passport will be posted to us pls does anyone have any idea of this.
Was it today? under which route did you apply for ILR? What are the document's the case worker asked?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:11 pm

banat wrote:Hi all,
We thank God and everybody that have helped us in one or the other way.we got our passport stamped with ilr yesterday. Details
PEO on monday but the database is not working and told us they will post it to us and we got it on saturday.thanks

banat
Newly Registered

Post by banat » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:35 am

work permit 5years ,case worker only requested 3 mnths bank statement and payslips,life in d uk test result,letter from employer,thats all.

sun_ilr

Post by sun_ilr » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:15 pm

banat wrote:work permit 5years ,case worker only requested 3 mnths bank statement and payslips,life in d uk test result,letter from employer,thats all.
Hi can any one confirm whats the address for liverool. one the form its says " capital one building, union street, l3 9af, but on the home office booking webpage it says "Reliance House, 20 Water Street, Liverpool,
L2 8XU". So i am not sure where i have to go.

Thank you.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:48 pm

banat
Newly Registered

Post by banat » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:11 pm

capital one building union street is d correct

sun_ilr

Post by sun_ilr » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:51 pm

banat wrote:capital one building union street is d correct
Thanks a lot mate, Enjoy ILR. :)

magicpill
BANNED

Re: ilr urgent request

Post by magicpill » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:17 pm

banat wrote:My wife and i went to peo liverpool for our ilr after payment and checking of application form and document ithe case worker asked to wait and after 40mins we were told that they are unable to acess the database and that our passport will be posted to us pls does anyone have any idea of this.
Any idea of what?