ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

third party overseas and applicant in UK, validating signs ?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fithil
Newly Registered

third party overseas and applicant in UK, validating signs ?

Post by fithil » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Hi,

My friend who is currently under student visa plans to switch to Tier 1 (entrepreneur). An uncle of his has promised to act as the third-party to supply the £200K.
My doubt is -
Since his uncle is in India and he is currently in UK, how do we take care of the third party document. I read that both the third-party and applicant should sign the doc and it should be verified by a legal person.

Can we send the declaration once signed by his uncle in India and he can sign from here and get the applicant's signature validated by a notary in UK?
And then submit both the UK notary's (to verify applicant) and Indian notary (to verify third-party) ?

Please let me know if that's possible.

Thanks for your time!!
Fithil

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:33 pm

It's all in the guidance so please tell your friend to read that information. If he has read it and does not understand then please indicate what aspect of it remains unclear and perhaps we can comment on that.

fithil
Newly Registered

Post by fithil » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:50 pm

we didnt understand how to tackle the notary verification if the applicant is in UK and third-party in India.
Just need clarification on that part.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:59 pm

I can't really elaborate on the wording of this that is given on pages 17 & 18. Follow those precise instructions.

Frankly, if it's a struggle you should really consider getting professional assistance with this category of application. You can put it down to the cost of doing business!

fithil
Newly Registered

Post by fithil » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:18 pm

Sorry.. should have been more careful while reading the guidance.

For anyone else who is looking for a similar question -

"The confirmation must come from a legal representative capable of providing the information. This means it must be from a legal representative permitted to practise in the country where the third party or money is."

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:11 pm

fithil wrote:we didnt understand how to tackle the notary verification if the applicant is in UK and third-party in India.
Just need clarification on that part.

Did you manage to find solution for signature verification from Notary Public while you are in UK.

nsuk
- thin ice -

Post by nsuk » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:41 am

So how did eventually were the signatures verified.

Any replies???

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:01 am

Dude its simple he will have third party declaration letter with his name and signatures and there will be also your names and signature written on that declaration..He will sign the declaration and will verify his signature from legal representative or notary public in his country and will send you that letter in UK where you can sign it here and will verify it from your legal representative in UK..you will have one declaration letter but two legal representative letter from his country as well as from uk

now give me my consultation fees :P joking :D