ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 General Extension.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pkat
Newly Registered

Tier1 General Extension.

Post by pkat » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:29 am

Hi,

I need a quick confirmation from experts here. Just to let u know my status, My visa is due for renewal on 30th dec 2011 and i got my appointment booked(premium) on 2nd dec.

I heared from one of the visa consultant that I need to earn minmum points for earnings as much I showed in my initial application, this is as per the new visa rule. Howewer I cannot find any relavant clause in the policy guidline stating this.
Like for example, in my 1st application from India I showed £33k as an equivalent UK earnings. Now for extension also I need to show min earnings of £33k or earnings within equivalent points band.

I hope I was clear with my question. Please advice me if this is true. If yes then i would also like to see where it is mentioned.

Thanks in Advance

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 General Extension. min. Earnings confusion

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:41 am

pkat wrote:I heared from one of the visa consultant that I need to earn minmum points for earnings as much I showed in my initial application, this is as per the new visa rule.
No.
pkat wrote:Howewer I cannot find any relavant clause in the policy guidline stating this.
Because there is no such requirement, as you yourself have observed, having read the policy guidance.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

pkat
Newly Registered

Post by pkat » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:43 am

Hi sushdmehta,

Thank You very much for the quick reply

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

Re: Tier1 General Extension. min. Earnings confusion

Post by mtuckersa » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:43 am

pkat wrote:Hi,

I need a quick confirmation from experts here. Just to let u know my status, My visa is due for renewal on 30th dec 2011 and i got my appointment booked(premium) on 2nd dec.

I heared from one of the visa consultant that I need to earn minmum points for earnings as much I showed in my initial application, this is as per the new visa rule. Howewer I cannot find any relavant clause in the policy guidline stating this.
Like for example, in my 1st application from India I showed £33k as an equivalent UK earnings. Now for extension also I need to show min earnings of £33k or earnings within equivalent points band.

I hope I was clear with my question. Please advice me if this is true. If yes then i would also like to see where it is mentioned.

Thanks in Advance
I applied on the 22nd august this year and I showed less earnings than my initial application. Not sure if there are any new rules
Keep it simple!