ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New HSMP Form Over 28

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ifti786

New HSMP Form Over 28

Post by ifti786 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:39 am

Hello,

I have downloaded the new application for over 28 but unable to write as few parts of this form are password protected.

Can you please give the me the link from where I can dowload the form.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Iftikhar

itsme
Member of Standing

Post by itsme » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:44 pm

HSMP OVER 28 http://www.workingintheuk. ... form06.doc

not sure where you got form.... this link is working fine.
You Can Win. Believe in Yourself.
---

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:27 am

Hello,

Thanks a lot 'itsme'. I have downloaded exactly same copy of this form. But problem is few parts of this form are protected and I am unable to enter the information.

For example, in payment section Payer Name 7-10 colums are protected. Also, page 2 is password protected.

That is why i am unable to prepare the soft copy of the form.

Can any member help me in this regards.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Iftikhar

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:03 am

I downloaded the form from the link provided above and opened it in Microsoft Office 2003 under Windows XP Professional.
ifti786 wrote:in payment section Payer Name 7-10 colums are protected.
Section 2 Application Details and Section 3 Payment Details work as designed.

The document is protected so you cannot copy/edit the text; the blank areas are not supposed to be filled out; the grey boxes are to be checked or information added into them.

Specifically, I was able to fill out the Payer Name, but I see that the 7,8,9 boxes are protected; not sure why. Seems only one should be to separate surname & given.

The signature block cannot be edited because, well, it must be a signature. I expect at some point you will have to confirm the information on the page and sign it in person.

ifti786 wrote:Also, page 2 is password protected.
Page 2 is not for the user to edit; it is a notice of information to the applicant, with space for the Home Office to fill out/edit. It appears to be a mail-back page they will send to you.

The only odd behavior I see is that I can check all credit cards instead of only one, I can answer both yes & no to questions, and I can check both male & female as to gender. So, I suggest being VERY careful to ensure you mark only the options you are interested in ... marking too many options will be viewed as an error and can be the basis for a rejected application.

I did not check the entire form, just the first few pages and the specific sections you pointed out.

If there are other specific problems, please post them so we may try to duplicate them in our office. Listing your software application and operating system might help, if they are different from what I've listed here.

The Admin

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:15 am

Thanx a lot administrator for prompt response.

I am using Microsoft Office 2003 under Windows2000.

There is no issue in old form.

My name is IFTIKHAR (7 characters). So, I can enter only first 6 characters together and unable to write 7th character to complete the first name.

Regarding page 2, I have to provide the mailing address and email address if I want to get the reply from HO.

Actually, these section are password protected. If we want to make it unprotected, then we need password.

Waiting for reply.

Best regards.

Iftikhar

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:32 am

ifti786 wrote:My name is IFTIKHAR (7 characters). So, I can enter only first 6 characters together and unable to write 7th character to complete the first name.

Regarding page 2, I have to provide the mailing address and email address if I want to get the reply from HO.
I see the problem better now. They actually do request that you fill out a section on page 2.

I'm sorry, but I can't help; this form is outside our ability to manage.

What I suggest is copying the best information from this thread, edit it into a concise description of the problem, and email the Home Office at the address provided on the second page. The subject of the email should be something similar to:

"Technical problem with HSMP over-28 electronic form"

Inside the email, provide the URL you are downloading the form from. The one in this thread is a direct link to the form; if you have the URL of the page that link appears on, please post it here and include it in your email.

As usual, be polite ;) and ask for assistance. Suggest that you require more detailed instruction on how to utilize the form correctly.

Our folks from the WorkPermit.com offices will send an email regarding the issue this afternoon. If the Home Office receives two or three polite emails on the subject, perhaps some corrective action wil be taken quickly.

I'll post back if/when we get a reply. If you will also ...?

Thanks!

The Admin

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:22 am

Hello,

Any luck regarding new form. I have not heard from HO yet.

Regards.

Iftikhar

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:16 pm

Hello,

Any body have new HSMP Form Over 28, which is editable.

Thanks & Best Regards.

Ifti

Yinkuze

form

Post by Yinkuze » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:45 pm

basically the old form is the same as this new one, except for the 'footer'

so if you copy the 'footer' from the new form to the old form then they will both become the same

the only difference will be that the old form is editable and the new one is not.

thanks what I did. I made the editable old form become the new form - simple.

hope this answers your question
TIME is a better JUDGE than REASON.
-Thomas Paine

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:12 am

Hello,

Thanks a lot 'Yinkuze'. You are right that old form can be changed into new form with chaning header. The real problem is of Page No. 1. It is totally different from the old one like Date of Birth and CVV number in credit card has been added. These column does not exists in old form.

That is why I am looking for editable form. I not succeeded in getting new form then I will try out your method.

Thanx and best regards.

Ifti

vbellino

Post by vbellino » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:26 am

Hello Ifti,

How did you fix the error on the new form? I'm filling the under 28 new form and the same errors are found there. I'm actually thinking of filling those fields manually after printing it out.

Thanks and regards,

Vinicius

shehri
Newly Registered

Post by shehri » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:39 am

Hi vbellino,

I used few pages of old form by changing the footer and filled out first page's missing enteries manully.

Regards.

Iftikhar