ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success - WP - SET(O) PEO Liverpool

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jacsll55
Mood:
Bahrain

ILR Success - WP - SET(O) PEO Liverpool

Post by jacsll55 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Status ILR granted.

Docs CW asked for

Set(o) forms
Passports
Photographs
Employer letter
LIUK test results
Pay slips ( CW just said payslips & Bank statements)
I gave 3 months payslips and 3 months bank statement
5 yrs P60

Once I gave this, was told to go back to the waiting area and will be called, after an hour CW called me by my surname and said your application is successful and you are allowed to settle in th UK, you can collect your passports with ILR stamps after 2 hours and returned to me all original docs.

I had back up of many more docs, but nothing was asked for so nothing was produced, the CW did not ask for copies (I had them) so I did not want to be too smart and offer my photocopies of docs.

I am not an expert in immigration law/rules, but can answer from my experience if you have any questions.

PS: While at PEO for about 2 and 1/2 hrs saw few applicants get refusal letters (don't know what category) but clearly saw 2 representations refused (surprised to see solicitors get refusals for their clients)

Thanks to everyone who took effort and time to answer my queries on this forum.

kumar_0178a
Newly Registered

Post by kumar_0178a » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:55 pm

Hi,

Congratulations. What was your category that you applied for ILR? and did you have any unpaid holidays from UK?

Thanks..

jacsll55
Mood:
Bahrain

Post by jacsll55 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:14 am

What was your category that you applied for ILR?
As in the title of the thread 5yrs on WP
any unpaid holidays from UK
Hope you meant outside UK, No unpaid holidays, my absence was 34 days in total ( ie one 20 days and another 14 days) on paid annual Holidays.

abhijack

Post by abhijack » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:54 pm

congrats...
can you tell about the sequence of events please..
do you pay at counter initially before giving docs to the CW?

did it take 3 hours altogether?