ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview Feedback, but what's the meaning?

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

crazychris

Interview Feedback, but what's the meaning?

Post by crazychris » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:36 pm

After the interview, I received an email from the company. It said:
"We would like to let you know that we still have a few more candidates to be interviewed for next month and that we will let you know after they have taken place."
another company send me an email saying:"The manager ask me to let you know that he will make decision after xx/xx/2006."
What's the mean of these emails? Did they mean that I am almost failed or almost success?

ishameeque

Post by ishameeque » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:36 am

When you go buy a jean, you would not pick up the first one you see, will you?. You will choose from a range of colors and designs. That doesn't mean the first one you saw is not good enough. You might eventually pick up the first one you saw. Or you might just browse and buy the jean at a later time. Got the point?