ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:44 pm

XnailaX wrote:ok sis will let u kno when hubbys faxes it to me..xx

AWW So Sorry to hear that,we know how you feel about it but try to calm down and as soon you know what is reason for refusal get more evidence
and appeal it against the refusal, inshallah you will hear good news.

may allah give you saber..
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:38 pm

jzk akaamir fr ur kid words

refusal:

In your application you have stated that your sponsor has an income of £200 per week working at
LyonHouseWare since 16.06.11. I note that you have provided a letter from a Mr Murad Hussain
from LyonHouseWare which states that your sponsor is a retail assistant since 16.06.11. You have
also submitted payslips but these refer to N H Chef's Choice and as such I do not consider that
they refer to your sponsor's current employment. The bank statement submitted in support of your
application is from Yorkshire Bank showing £2,977.49 as of 13.09.11 this bank account shows
credits of £200.00, however, it is unclear whether these credits have originated from your sponsor's
current employment at LyonHouseWare. You have failed to provide satisfactory evidence in
regards to your sponsor's current employment in the UK as such I am not satisfied that your
sponsor is earning the income you state or undertaking the employment indicated. I am not
satisfied that your sponsor is in receipt of the income stated or in the employment claimed and I am
therefore not satisfied that you can adequately maintain yourself in the United Kingdom without
recourse to public funds. 281 (v)

help batley khan or any1 else plz...

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Hi
@XNAILAX
Everybody on the board was excited to hear that your application was ready to b collected so quick n thought we would hear visa granted
sorry to hear the sad news
GOOD LUCK N HOPE UR DECISION IS OVERTURNED IN 2 DAYS LIKE THE OTHER PERSON ON THIS BOARD

Talha80
Newly Registered

Post by Talha80 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Hi Niala

very soory to hear about you

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:07 pm

aww thankyou u talha...dont worry bout it bro...i think its harder for the guys to cum round to the rejection cos im used to the idea but ma huby isnt..hes turned from mr calm to mr moody now lol

aaaa123..sum1s case got overturned in 2 days??..wow...

nazema

Post by nazema » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Sorry to hear it xnailax

be patient and InshAllah it will be overturned. I will pm u over weekend with a response as very busy at work now.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... E&hl=en_US

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:21 pm

XnailaX wrote:jzk akaamir fr ur kid words

refusal:

In your application you have stated that your sponsor has an income of £200 per week working at
LyonHouseWare since 16.06.11. I note that you have provided a letter from a Mr Murad Hussain
from LyonHouseWare which states that your sponsor is a retail assistant since 16.06.11. You have
also submitted payslips but these refer to N H Chef's Choice and as such I do not consider that
they refer to your sponsor's current employment. The bank statement submitted in support of your
application is from Yorkshire Bank showing £2,977.49 as of 13.09.11 this bank account shows
credits of £200.00, however, it is unclear whether these credits have originated from your sponsor's
current employment at LyonHouseWare. You have failed to provide satisfactory evidence in
regards to your sponsor's current employment in the UK as such I am not satisfied that your
sponsor is earning the income you state or undertaking the employment indicated. I am not
satisfied that your sponsor is in receipt of the income stated or in the employment claimed and I am
therefore not satisfied that you can adequately maintain yourself in the United Kingdom without
recourse to public funds. 281 (v)

help batley khan or any1 else plz...

Ohh why in ur statment july august earning doesnt show ,ist like that or ECO dint had any other excuse to refuse.they are bunch of idiot monkey sit there wasting our time.

I think you need a letter from you employers to confirme you are working from 16/06 and new bank statment confirming that you wage goes there every week/month. Give them your National insurance proof that you have pay tx,or try to ring Hm renewal may they can help you.i think you dont have p60?
Hope thats give you some idea what to do next.

immi212
Newly Registered

Post by immi212 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:41 pm

salam sis naila .so sorry to hear that your hubby's application refused .
BHC Islamabad is one of the strict HC in the world .
did they contacted you,your husband , or your employer by phone / email ?

nokia
Newly Registered

Post by nokia » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Salam every one.... its been long i am following this Form ... anyway i have seen many up and downs in this form.

bus 1 thing is be Patient and be positive...

I have my application in process.
lets see how it comes :)

okara87

Post by okara87 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:08 pm

@nailax- am sorry to hear that. i am actually quite shocked i thought as they had made the decision quickly you would have got the VISA!

have a question for the others- has anyone been rejected based on the english language requirement

nokia
Newly Registered

Post by nokia » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:32 pm

@ NailaX....tell you honest i have seen all your posts.. and when you said that your hubby going to collect the passport i from my heart was happy and prayed for you.... but what ever happen is happened now...

i only give you suggestion now its time to Take The Things in your own hand .. put appeal From UK and put right people on it.. do The proper Documentation And put full force behind it.. than see Who will Stop you to Achieve your GOAL.... BESt of Luck

Rehana

Post by Rehana » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:13 pm

so sorry to hear ur news naila, was convinced u wud get the visa! And ur so right about men not being able to handle the bad news. Lol - i was in pakistan when our visa was rejected and i was mentally prepared for it as i felt they were taking far too long processing the application so i tried telling my partner to be prepared for bad news but he was adamant it wud be good news due to his previous travel history. So i think the refusal came as a bit of a shock to him! He stayed in a strop for a couple of days but was forced to snap out ov it so we cud focus all our energy on our appeal!

@okara87- our visa was rejected based on the english requirement
Submitted application: 02.05.2011
Refused: 07.07.2011
Refusal of entry clearance received: 08.08.2011
Appeal lodged in UK: 02.09.2011
Acknowledgement Letter received from AIT: 22.09.2011
Deadline given to ECO: 30.01.2012

jalebi

Post by jalebi » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:30 pm

@Naila

You've only been working since June of this year? As a retail assistant? Isn't the minimum amount of pay slips for 6 months? And also, as a retail assistant you work 30+ hours?

So maybe you applied for the visa too early..?

Mirza007
Newly Registered

Post by Mirza007 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:22 am

jalebi wrote:@Naila

You've only been working since June of this year? As a retail assistant? Isn't the minimum amount of pay slips for 6 months? And also, as a retail assistant you work 30+ hours?

So maybe you applied for the visa too early..?
It looks like the case - i doubt a P60 was given aswell? then again, P60 only shows the previous financial year intake.

I noticed in Naila refusal letter she sumbitted payslips from two different employers - i would have atleast explain the anomaly, as that looks like it caused the confusion and uncertainty for the ECO.

Also, your financial situation, it looks like you have very low saving - £200? This could put doubt and give no assurance that you can support your partner - you should have atleast months wage as a 'safety net' - in case (God forbid) you lose you job.

I would be now thinking of sumbitting my latest payslip with an updated letter from my employer. Also your current bank statement - detailing 'in' and 'out' cashflow since last bank statment you have sumbitted for your partner case. If possible, sumbit your employee contract to show you have a permanent job - then again that can be detailed in the employer letter.

But saying the above, ECO could have easily called you or your employer to validate your employment confusion and financial situation?

P.s. please dont feel dishearten with my feedback - im only doing it for new applicants who are planning to submit their case - this forum helped me alot - eventhough i had a solicitor to sort the paper work.

rehan2

Post by rehan2 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:38 pm

I am working on cash in hand. I am applying for my husbands visa and want to make sure that nothing goes wrong. are there any documents which can prove that i have been paying tax?

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:18 pm

@XnailaX sorry to hear about your refusal. Inshallah all will go well and you will get success soon.

From the reply thay gave you there does seem to be some irregularities with payslips, bank balance etc..

Best to get some good advice from batley.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:13 pm

rehan2 wrote:I am working on cash in hand. I am applying for my husbands visa and want to make sure that nothing goes wrong. are there any documents which can prove that i have been paying tax?
If you work you should be getting monthly payslips and you should be paying tax. At the end of the Tax year normally after April you get your P60 which shows how much tax you have paid in the previous year etc.

If you work for an employer- If you're employed on a casual, temporary or part-time basis by law your employer must:

-deduct tax and National Insurance contributions from your wages
-give you payslips
-give you a form P45 when you leave
-give you a P60 tax summary at the end of each tax year if you still work for the employer

What about cash in hand?

It's illegal for your employer to pay you cash in hand without deducting tax and National Insurance contributions from your wages.

Hope that helps
Allah is the greatest!

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:17 pm

Say if you apply for a visa before april then do you use your last years p60.

What if its lost then what should one do? Are the payslip suffiecient or do we contact inland and info of them..

rehan2

Post by rehan2 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:20 pm

exquisit......my tax and NI is deducted from my wages....everything is done legally...and HM Revenue knows that i work with that company because my tax is been paid...My question is....is there any document which shows that i have paid tax?

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:22 pm

rehan2 wrote:exquisit......my tax and NI is deducted from my wages....everything is done legally...and HM Revenue knows that i work with that company because my tax is been paid...My question is....is there any document which shows that i have paid tax?
I would have thought your P60 and wage slips show how much Tax you have paid. Or may be a letter from HMRC? I'm not too sure.
Allah is the greatest!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:35 pm

mirza007..thx for ur reply..no i didnt need a p60 as i only started work n june 2011.

my emplyer has 2 businesses. i work for lyonhouseware but the payslips were from N H chefs choice.my employer has written a letter stating that lyon houseware is a rebranding of N H chefs choice and that they are operating with the same bank details. hes also writen confirming im stil working with them adn its a permanent job. :)

lol @ £200..i EARN £200 weekly bro ...i have £3000 in my account al together to support hubby ...

THATs WHT WE WAS SAYING..THE ECO SHUD OF JUS raNg MY EMPLOYER..I MEAN IT WUDVE ONLY TAKEN 1 MIN to ask and he wudve told him wht they needed to kno instead of rejecting it innit!!....

and i;ve got a solicitor to sort mine out too...(free of charge lol)...:) ;)

and NO im glad u guys are listenin to me and advising me..im m sooo grateful bro!!!!...

jalebi, nope 3 months wageslips are fine..it hasnt been rejected on that..and yes i work 30 hours a week...

lol rehana..;)..inshallah i pray all us loved up couples are united.ameen

nokia....thz loads for ur advice...jzk for ur duas mean alot to me truely....

okara..we'r shocked too cos we got a responce in a month..but al i can say is no1 knows whats in their kismat!..

thx al for ur replies...tc xxxx

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:43 pm

nazema sis im waiting for ur pm :(...

Rehana

Post by Rehana » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:58 pm

u will have to focus all ur energy on the appeal now naila or will u b submitting a fresh application?
Submitted application: 02.05.2011
Refused: 07.07.2011
Refusal of entry clearance received: 08.08.2011
Appeal lodged in UK: 02.09.2011
Acknowledgement Letter received from AIT: 22.09.2011
Deadline given to ECO: 30.01.2012

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Rehana wrote:u will have to focus all ur energy on the appeal now naila or will u b submitting a fresh application?
Rehana sis what deadline have you been given on Notice of Pending Appeal?
Allah is the greatest!

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Hello guys just want to share the news yesterday i received hearing date iits going to be in december thank god now im focing on my case i really hope my hubby got viaa this time.