ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 G Extension - Cheque Bounced

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

redbull110

Tier-1 G Extension - Cheque Bounced

Post by redbull110 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Dear Moderator & Senior Members,

I am actually writing on behalf of one of my friend, who has recently applied for Tier-1 G and the validity of his VISA has been expired. He applied before the expiration of his current Tier-1 G Visa.

Unfortunately the fee payment cheque he included with his application got bounced.

Question is:

1. Will he now be counted as an over stayer as I believe HO will return his application back to him?

2. Will HO just send him the letter and ask to make the payment again by any other method or will send back his entire documents along with passport and ask him to go back to his home country as his current visa has now expired and the cheque has bounced too?

OR

Normally what happens in this kind of a scenario, where a visa has expired and payment has been declined?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Regards,

Redbull110.