ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can anyone help me on this

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sukhisin
Newly Registered

can anyone help me on this

Post by sukhisin » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi
i am using third party funding for entrepreneur visa, i have question about a regulated bank,i am using bank letter from commonwealth bank of Australia,
its regulated in australia and uk.but the letter they give us not showing or noting written on it is regulated or not , the letter is on bank's letterhead,
although bank is regulated, we have asked bank they are saying we are giving only this format letter and is acceptable everywhere,

do UKBA will accept this bank letter, or they need the letter stating the bank is regulated.
i will be very thankful to you if you help me in this query
thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:17 pm

Even without them saying so in writing, does their letterhead not contain the logo of the Australian financial regulator or the FSA?

If not I think you have two choices. You can ask the FSA or the Australian financial regulator to separately confirm in writing that they regulate this bank; or you can inform the UKBA that the bank will not cooperate with you on this matter and, citing A 9 and A10 of Annex A in the guidance, ask them to comply with this by accessing the website of the FSA or the Australian bank or the Australian regulator for confirmation.

A10. We may seek to conï¬

sukhisin
Newly Registered

Post by sukhisin » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:30 am

Thanks a lot for your reply,

the bank's letterhead contains the logo of their own bank, not the logo of any financial regulator.

i think i will use option 2, to write a covering letter to ukba to confirm themself the bank is regulated or not.
as you said citing A9 and A10 Annex a in the guidance.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:37 am

Yes, but do mention that you have little choice other than to request this as it's not the bank's policy to issue letters other than the one they have provided and you should cite the relevant paragraphs in the guidance that support this measure. You can help by printing out information such as the one in the link I have provided with web address.

sukhisin
Newly Registered

Post by sukhisin » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:37 pm

Thanks for your help.
I need to know is it make any difference to application to UKBA if i make my application myself or through immigration consultant .
I mean to say is any success rate difference.

waiting for your reply

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:39 pm

sukhisin
Newly Registered

Post by sukhisin » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Hi

anyone has any idea how many days it take receive a acknowledgement letter from UKBA after posting documents.i have posted my documents on 01/11/2001 by special delivery, UKBA they received it next day means 02/11/2011, but still till today 07.11.2011 i did not receive anything from them.i have applied Tier 1 entre visa.
i will be very thankful if you reply me.
Thanks