ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VISA information

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jasmeetmanik
Newly Registered

VISA information

Post by jasmeetmanik » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Hi all,

My fiance currently holds a UK tourist visa valid for 6 months. However she is getting married in december, can she arrive to UK on the tourist visa or she needs to apply for another visa since she is married.

Cheers
Jasmeet

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:58 pm

jasmeetmanik wrote:Hi all,

My fiance currently holds a UK tourist visa valid for 6 months. However she is getting married in december, can she arrive to UK on the tourist visa or she needs to apply for another visa since she is married.

Cheers
Jasmeet
Your fiance .. she is getting married in December ..... but is already married? And, who is "your fiance" going to marry ... if not you?
:?

Until 20 days ago, you were married! And now you have fiance who is marrying someone in December!
jasmeetmanik wrote:Hi All,

I am employed in UK and want to apply a Tier 2 dependant VISA for my wife. My wife has just now left the job in India.

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:04 pm

sushdmehta wrote:
jasmeetmanik wrote:Hi all,

Cheers
Jasmeet
Your fiance .. she is getting married in December ..... but is already married? And, who is "your fiance" going to marry ... if not you?

Until 20 days ago, you were married! And now you have fiance who is marrying someone in December!
jasmeetmanik wrote:Hi All,

I am employed in UK and want to apply a Tier 2 dependant VISA for my wife. My wife has just now left the job in India.

well spotted sushdmehta lol

jasmeetmanik
Newly Registered

visa information

Post by jasmeetmanik » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:06 pm

Firstly the reason for me asking these questions is simply to understand and apply for a particular or best possible VISA type.

I am sorry if these questions might not make sense, howver these are the concenrs i had so thought of taking help from you experts.

Sorry!!

Cheers
J

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:08 pm

Either she's your fiancee or she's your wife. If you expect to be given the right advice you'll have to give the correct information. :?

pennylessinindia

Re: visa information

Post by pennylessinindia » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:18 pm

jasmeetmanik wrote:Firstly the reason for me asking these questions is simply to understand and apply for a particular or best possible VISA type.

I am sorry if these questions might not make sense, howver these are the concenrs i had so thought of taking help from you experts.

Sorry!!

Cheers
J
You are not telling the truth about your situation - this wastes a lot of folks time :evil:
pennyless