ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Claiming Benefits & Fiance Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sally12345

Post by sally12345 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:43 am

clarrygill wrote:Thanks for replying. Can I just confirm the overdraft thing. I have an arranged overdraft of £1000 on my account, which I use. So for example, my current balance is £840 OVERDRAWN. However I never go over my set limit of £1000 overdraft. Is this still ok, or would I need to clear this overdraft??
Yeah thats fine as long as you dont go over the 1000 you will be fine. anything that is not there in the application that you feel is important to your application always explain in a cover letter. My step son is here now do you remember I was talking with you well Im pleased to say Kingston granted the visa I am over the moon you be fine good luck any q's just ask. are you using the template I posted? if so good as that will set you free dont worry hubby will get the visa use the list.. and make sure you file everything neatly, and present it well xxxx

clarrygill
Newly Registered

Post by clarrygill » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:01 am

I'm pleased that your step son is here now, that is great news. Yes, I am using the template that you posted & making sure I include cover letters & documents are organised well. I think you are more confident my husbands visa will be granted than I am, but fingers crossed! Thankyou for all your help. x

clarrygill
Newly Registered

Post by clarrygill » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:08 am

Oh, one more question (for now anyway lol), you say you used a courier to send all the documents to jamaica. Could i ask which courier you used, as all I have looked at are really expensive!

sally12345

Post by sally12345 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:44 pm

clarrygill wrote:Oh, one more question (for now anyway lol), you say you used a courier to send all the documents to jamaica. Could i ask which courier you used, as all I have looked at are really expensive!
LOL its cool.. you be fine dont worry kingston have been nice to people as long as you are well orgainsed like I was LOL then you will be fine hunni dont stress I say that now but I was a bag of bones at the end of it all. LOL

I used DHL teethhhhh LOL but they are very good wirh regards to travking my documents etc try Fedx they were good and there are a few more cant remember names. you do well hun are you on Face Book? I send you a PM

clarrygill
Newly Registered

Post by clarrygill » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:37 pm

My hubby has his interview date but I think I might not have a couple of documents in time. Am I able to submit what I've got then forward remaining documents when I receive them?? He is Jamaican & his interview is in Kingston, so does anyone know the address I would send them to??