ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eligibility for Part time MBA study for a Tier 1 dependant

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

taurean
Newly Registered

Eligibility for Part time MBA study for a Tier 1 dependant

Post by taurean » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:04 am

Hi Friends,

I am a Tier 1 General visa holder (expires in June 2012, planning to renew it). My wife has a Tier 1 dependant visa.

I am from India and currently residing in Chennai. I was in the UK between 2008 and 2010 on my Tier 1 visa.

I am planning to go to the UK in December 2011 (my Indian IT employer wants me to work on a project in the U.K, long term). My wife will be travelling with me. She is interested in pursuing a part time MBA in the U.K.

1. Will she be eligible to study a Part time MBA being a Tier 1 dependant or does she have to switch to any other category (and is it allowed?).

I have scanned this forum a lot but did not find a post matching my situation, hence posting now. Appreciate your help in this.

Thanks.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Eligibility for Part time MBA study for a Tier 1 dependa

Post by geriatrix » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:16 pm

taurean wrote:1. Will she be eligible to study a Part time MBA being a Tier 1 dependant
Yes.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!