ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 and EE2 Document List

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

EEA4 and EE2 Document List

Post by Azhaar » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:55 am

Hi

The reason for this thread is to help everyone here asking about the documents sent with thier applications.

for example mine:

Its an applicatons for EEA4 after divorce..
Documents confirming 5 years Residence:5 Years Tenancy Agreement with my name and my ex name
Few letters
bank statement for me since i opened the bank they r not 5 years since i have been with the bank for only 4 years.
bills. for the last 2-3 years

confirming end of relationship:divorce certificate

confirming EEA exercising treaty rights :5 p60 from 2006/2007 until 2010/2011
payslips from current employer with a letter confirming that he works part time with them.

confirming my employment history:4 P60s + Payslips + contracts + letter from my current employer

i also sent marriage certificat and A cover letter explaining my situation.

my passport only as my ex is not willing to give his passport as if im gonna eat it LOL.

Still waiting to hear from home office. and not yet recieve COA..

hope everyone can write down the list of documents that were sent with thier applications and outcome so far..

Regards

Azhaar

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:32 am

passport is must azahar bhai...

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Azhaar » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:46 am

Punjab wrote:passport is must azahar bhai...
is that for retaining right of residence because i just submitted mine but not his as im divorced now..

lmuee08

Post by lmuee08 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Azhaar wrote:
Punjab wrote:passport is must azahar bhai...
is that for retaining right of residence because i just submitted mine but not his as im divorced now..
How could you prove your ex is an EU national without the passport?

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:20 pm

try to find even a photocopy of the passport but try your best for the passport and tell her she can have it in some days

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Azhaar » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:25 pm

Punjab wrote:try to find even a photocopy of the passport but try your best for the passport and tell her she can have it in some days
I have a certified copy but he is not gonna give it to me he doesnt trust me,, because i reported him to the police b4..

so i wont be able to get PR because of that although we are no longer together and divorced now.??
some ppl here applied for PR after divorce without the ID.
I have a certifed copy but its few years ago..

Az

lmuee08

Post by lmuee08 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:10 pm

I think you do have an argument here that the UKBA must have seen his passport before (when you applied your RC), plus you have the certified copy.

Guerro
Member of Standing

Post by Guerro » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:17 pm

my friends, please don't scare Azhaar.
if you were issued with a residence card before, 100% you don't need his passport. if not, then you need either the original passport or a certified copy.
best of luck

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Azhaar » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:23 pm

thank you guys for your response, yes i have FMRS + 5 years residence card on my passport ..

so the home office saw my ex passport twice before.. and i have a certified copy but its old. im not sure if still valid..

i really hope they dont come and say oh well but we still need the passport.. but i included a cover letter explaining every point and explaining why i sent those paper and why i couldnt send other type of documents..

I have also included police crime ref against my husband to show that we had a domestic violence incidents reported to the police, he was also charged with an assault against me. i have a court letter confirming that so i can send it all that shows how bad my relationship with my ex now, i only got the P60 AND LETTERS FROM HIS EMPLOYER by getting his friend to talk to him.. ):

lmuee08

Post by lmuee08 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi Azhaar,

didn't meant to scare you though. I think you do have a firm ground on this case based on the UKBA have seen his passport before and you also have the dv incident.

Best of luck and keep us posted with your progress.

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Azhaar » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:46 pm

no i know that.. hopefully i will be updating u from now on.. i really hope they accept to cofirm my PR

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:39 am

azhaar they do mention on their checklist that you should provide the passport.

now there is a 3 years rule sometning where you can get pr if you can provide certain things ( check my previous posts)

you can write a cover letter explaining your state + police reference numbers and i wish you best of luck

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Azhaar » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:23 am

hi punjab,
thanks for ur reply

Yes they do ask for passports for both non eea and the EEA national, but i included a cover letter explaining why i cant provide them with the original passport of the EEA NATIONAL,

i really hope they understand.. also i mentioned that have seen his passport twice before when i applied for FMRS with his WRS and when i applied for residence card through the EEA2 APPLICATION.

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Azhaar » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Hi guys, just a quick update on my case..

I have recieved COA letter dated 14/11/
its allowing me to work and look for a job..

i hope this good, as i already mentioned b4 i didnt submit my ex passport as i was unable to get it of him, until yesterday and im still trying but he insists not give it to me not even his National ID card..

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:49 am

Azhaar wrote:Hi guys, just a quick update on my case..

I have recieved COA letter dated 14/11/
its allowing me to work and look for a job..

i hope this good, as i already mentioned b4 i didnt submit my ex passport as i was unable to get it of him, until yesterday and im still trying but he insists not give it to me not even his National ID card..
Azhaar best wishes to you. keep everyone update.

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Azhaar » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:38 am

yes of course i will -- lets see what happens i really hope they accept my application as i have gone through a lot in the past 5 years..--