ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Extension application form doubt - Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kandasamy

Tier1 Extension application form doubt - Urgent

Post by kandasamy » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Hi All,

While filing up the Tier1 main applicant extension form I having following doubts.

1. D4- Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the applicant’s passport or travel document
- in my Visa page I am having the VAF no and other number which is marked in red colour. For this Question whether I need to mention the number which is marked in RED colour or VAF no.

2. D3. What date was the entry clearance or visa issued? dd/mm/yyyy
- which date I need to mention. Visa valid start date or the Date which I submitted my Tier 1 initial application.

Regards
Kandasamy

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:05 pm

The number that is located on the top right side of the vignette. The start date of the visa.

kandasamy

Post by kandasamy » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:04 pm

Hi

Thanks for your information.
I am having few more doubts while filling the application

H4. Please tick to confirm the documents that the applicant has sent as supporting evidence of the qualification for which he/she is claiming points. (The applicant should refer to the Tier 1 (General) Policy guidance to establish the circumstances in which documents other that the original certificates of award will be accepted.)

I have tick the option - "Original certificate of award"
I need to know whether I need to tick the -"Evidence previously provided with the applicant’s initial Tier 1 (General) application" option also

L. English Language

I have tick the option " Degree taught in English"
please confirm whether I need to select this option also "Applicant is currently in the United Kingdom as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, or as a Highly Skilled Migrant Programme participant and has previously satisfied the English Language requirement"