ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) Tier1 General - Section 11

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

geek1981

SET(O) Tier1 General - Section 11

Post by geek1981 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:24 am

Hi

I'm applying ILR from Tier 1 General with one dependent, wife.
On the SET(O) for , Section 11 "If the account with the bank or utility company is in the joint names of the applicant and other people, each of those others should sign the following declaration :"

From my understanding my dependent will not have to fill this unless she is a joint account holder on my current account which claims my salary earnings, Is that correct? i'm submitting council tax bills, mortgage statements with both of our names and i guess this section doesn't have anything to do with cohabitation docs? Can someone confirm please?

Thanks for your help!

kdsuk

Post by kdsuk » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:34 am

Agrre with you. If you have joint bank account or utility bills in joint names, then only you need to be signed it by your spouse..
I did the same.

cheerful2011
Newly Registered

Post by cheerful2011 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:31 pm

geek,

if you are using joint account to pay the application, then both account holders should sign on that page. But if you are using your sole account, then only you will sign sign that page.

VN

Post by VN » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:13 am

Hi All,

I looked through the set (O) form and I can't find anywhere this statement "If the account with the bank or utility company is in the joint names of the applicant and other people, each of those others should sign the following declaration"

I am applying this week by post under HSMP JR for myself and my partner. The payment method - by card, from a joint account.

Please advise as I'm feeling a bit confused (